Empleos de technical analyst en Desde casa
- 1840 & CompanyDesde casaPostedPublicado hace 3 días·
- Accounting technical experience, including consolidations/eliminations, financial statement preparation, equity accounting and exposure to foreign currency…
- Apollo.ioDesde casaPostedPublicado hace 7 días·
- 4+ years of experience in a data analyst, business intelligence or data engineering role.
- Experience coaching semi and non-technical teams into junior data…
- MAS Global ConsultingDesde casaPostedPublicado hace 3 días·
- Development: continued learning and certification reimbursement, technical development learning.
- Mentor and coach junior business analysts, sharing knowledge,…
- Lean TechDesde casaPostedPublicado hace 11 días·
- Work closely with developers and analysts in understanding and driving requirements.
- Assist application developers and technical support staff in defect root…
- OZ Digital LLCDesde casaPostedRecién publicado·
- Identifying and communicating the technical infrastructure requirements.
- Understanding of process design documents and technical design documents on automation…
- Syscon Justice Systems - Harris Computer Guardian...Desde casaEmployerActivo hace 3 días
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to present technical information to non-technical stakeholders in a clear and concise manner.
- Datum TIDesde casaPostedPublicado hace 10 días·
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues.
- Provide application support for Oracle and proprietary applications based on Visual Studio and SQL Server.
- QualitestDesde casaPostedPublicado hace 24 días·
- Collaborate with project stakeholders, including business analysts, developers, and quality.
- This is a remote position.
- Experience in S/4 HANA.
- OZ Digital LLCDesde casaPostedPublicado hace 14 días·
- Work directly with stakeholders to capture business requirements and translate them into technical approaches and designs that comply with the client’s…
Job Post Details
Descripción completa del empleo
The successful candidate will be responsible for a wide range of activities including gathering data, organizing information, analyzing historical results, making forecasts and projections, making recommendations, and generating excel models, presentations, and reports.
Rate in USD: $6.00 per hour + Monthly Bonus
Work Schedule: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm CST
- Gather data and information needed on the Report (Ex Historical Financial Reports, Acctg data from General Ledger, etc.)
- Organize data into accessible reports and perform various types of analysis using key metrics
- Analyze Financial Results / Financial Analysis (Revenue, Cost, Gen Admin Exp., etc.)
- identify trends in financial performance and provide recommendations for improvement (how to improve operation of a business)
- Build Excel Models (Financial Models and forecasting)
- Performs forecasting, budgeting reporting and metrics tracking
- Coordinate with other members of the organization to review financial information and forecasts
- Support Monthly and year end accounting including but not limited to Time Keeping and Invoicing
- Ad hoc tasks
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Business-Related Courses
- At least 3 years work experience in the field (Business Finance Analysis)
- Accounting technical experience, including consolidations/eliminations, financial statement preparation, equity accounting and exposure to foreign currency translations.
- Familiarity with financial programs and software (Excellent Excel Skills and QuickBooks Online)
- Advanced Understanding of US GAAP
- A quiet, private place in your home where you can work without background noise and interruption
- Work from home
- Access to diverse projects
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Collaboration with diverse teams
- No commute time
- No dress code (unless there’s a meeting!)
- Eco-friendly work lifestyle
- Exposure to a multicultural team
- Potential for long-term engagement
- Improved work-life balance
About 1840 & Company
1840 & Company is a global leader in Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and remote talent solutions, dedicated to propelling businesses forward through our comprehensive suite of services. We specialize in connecting companies with world-class freelance professionals and delivering top-tier outsourcing services, across over 150 countries worldwide.
Our mission is to empower growth for forward-thinking businesses, seamlessly bridging any skill or resource gaps with our expertly vetted talent pool. We firmly believe in fostering an environment where exceptional individuals can achieve an optimal work-life balance, working remotely from any location, while maximizing their professional growth and earning potential.
We are headquartered in Overland Park, KS, USA with service delivery facilities in the Philippines, India, Ukraine, South Africa and Argentina. We invite you to explore the opportunities we offer and consider joining our exclusive network of global freelance talent. Visit www.1840andco.com to learn more about us. To explore a wealth of career opportunities and find a role that suits your unique skills and aspirations, please visit our dedicated jobs portal at jobs.1840andco.com