Empleos de quality assurance analyst en Desde casa
- BankjoyDesde casaDespite our name, Bankjoy is not a bank! We are a silicon valley backed FinTech. Check out our investors Y Combinator and Bessemer Venture Partners and the…PostedPublicado hace más de 30 días·
- TrafileaDesde casaWe are looking for two Senior QA Automation who will be responsible for developing and maintaining the automated frameworks and test cases in Trafilea. You…PostedPublicado hace 7 días·
- OutliantDesde casaAbout us: Outliant is a fully-remote, US-based, digital product development and startup consulting company, with a team of culturally diverse creators whose…PostedPublicado hace más de 30 días·
- Agencia digital internacionalDesde casaAre you going to be part of crafts digital marketing capability for global brands and industry leaders. We are digital natives who early on understood the…PostedPublicado hace más de 30 días·
- TrafileaDesde casaAbout Trafilea Trafilea is a dynamic and innovative Tech E-commerce Group that operates multiple direct-to-consumer brands in the intimate apparel and beauty…PostedPublicado hace más de 30 días·
- dLocalDesde casaWhy you should join dLocal? dLocal enables the biggest companies in the world to collect payments in 40 countries in emerging markets. Global brands rely on…PostedPublicado hace 24 días·
- dLocalDesde casaWhy you should join dLocal? dLocal enables the biggest companies in the world to collect payments in 40 countries in emerging markets. Global brands rely on…PostedPublicado hace más de 30 días·
- Werben Capital HumanoDesde casaOur Client is committed to be the most relevant, effective, indispensable marketing agency in the digital world. We employ the most innovative talent in the…PostedPublicado hace más de 30 días·
- fusionSpanDesde casafusionSpan is a fast-growing multinational information technology services company, and we are seeking a Salesforce Developer to join the team. We are…PostedPublicado hace 23 días·
- dLocalDesde casaWhy you should join dLocal? dLocal enables the biggest companies in the world to collect payments in 40 countries in emerging markets. Global brands rely on…PostedPublicado hace 7 días·
Job Post Details
Descripción completa del empleo
Despite our name, Bankjoy is not a bank! We are a silicon valley backed FinTech. Check out our investors Y Combinator and Bessemer Venture Partners and the impressive list of companies they have invested in! We are changing the way community banks and credit unions do business, enabling them to become tech-driven and digital first. Bankjoy provides modern digital banking products including mobile banking, online banking, online account opening, loan origination, and conversational AI. Our mission is to revolutionize banking tech infrastructure by leading digital transformation at financial institutions — big and small.
This role pays $3000 USD per month.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Tester to drive world class quality in the software platform that makes a one of a kind experience for our customers. The successful candidate will be obsessed with quality improvement and automating tests for regression and new features.
In this role, you will:
Develop, execute and maintain test cases in assigned functional areas.
Identify and report bugs with accurate and detailed descriptions
Communicate test results and status to stakeholders.
Perform end-to-end solution & quarterly regression testing within technical capabilities.
Work directly with the development team to ensure quick resolution and meet project timeline.
Work independently and as part of a larger cross-functional QA team to ensure quality is maintained throughout all stages of the software development lifecycle
Adhere to quality standards and following best practices.
Participate in team agile practices such as attending stand-ups, backlog refinement, sprint planning, and team retrospectives.
What you bring:
4+ year of experience working as a Quality Assurance Tester
5+ years of industry experience in software development or test
Experience in manual testing in a Fintech environment
Knowledge of SQA methodology and tools
Collaboration skills to work with product owners, tech leads and engineers.
Strong knowledge of software testing methodologies, tools, and processes, such as Jira, Azure DevOps, DataDog, Sql Database, Postman, BrowserStack
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a track record of working effectively with development engineering and other functions
Strong analytical skills, including ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems, and ability to analyze impacts of enhancement on existing function.
Knowledge of automation tools and frameworks is a plus
What you get:
A fast-paced and collaborative environment
Stock options at a well-funded startup
100% medical, dental and vision coverage for you. We cover family's at 50%. (US Employees & Canadian Employees)
401(k) plan with 4% company matching (US Employees)
4 weeks PTO and 5 health days
Performance-based bonuses (US & Canadian Employees)
Remote first culture
Equal Employment Opportunities at Bankjoy
Bankjoy is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Bankjoy provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.