Empleos de np digital
- NP DigitalDesde casa
Job Post Details
Performance Marketing Manager - job post
Descripción completa del empleo
TITLE Performance Marketing Manager
DIVISION NP Digital LATAM
LOCATION Remote - Mexico, Colombia or Argentina
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
NP Digital (NPD) is a Global Award-Winning Performance Marketing Agency. In 2023 NPD was named a Campaign Magazine Global Agency of the Year, and was Adweek’s #7 fastest-growing large international agency. For a second consecutive year, we landed in the top 10% of Inc. 5000’s fastest-growing private companies. All while simultaneously maintaining employee satisfaction, which earned us an Inc. Best Workplaces award in 2022, 2023 and 2024's Ad Age Best Places to Work.
NP Digital combines proprietary platforms with best-in-class talent to deliver leading edge experiences centered around: paid and organic search, social, content, retargeting, performance display, feed management and conversion rate optimization.
NP Digital focuses on creating innovative, adaptive, and data-driven digital marketing plans for our clients. Obsessed with helping companies grow and exceed their goals, NP Digital delivers on the mission of continually helping brands connect and engage with their audience.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
NP Digital (NPD) is looking for an experienced Performance Marketing Manager. This role is crucial for developing and executing strategies that drive sustainable growth for our clients. The ideal candidate should have a strong background in digital marketing, data analysis, and a creative mindset to test and implement new growth strategies.
You will be focused on delivering excellence to our customers and building new strategies while working closely with internal media team members and external partners, acting as an impetus, and expanding their skills. In collaboration with sales team, you will identify new opportunities for us to play to our strengths.
The ideal candidate for this role is someone who has significant experience in previous similar roles, digital background, and agency side experience. Candidates must reside and be eligible to work in Mexico, Colombia or Argentina and be bilingual in Spanish and English.
ABOUT THE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implement, develop effective strategies to increase user acquisition, retention, and monetization, thought advertising campaigns, SEO, content marketing, social media, e-mail, among others.
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, and product teams to create integrated campaigns.
- Analyze performance data to identify opportunities for improvement and optimization.
- Implement A/B testing and experiments to drive growth across various channels.
- Stay up to date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Report and present growth results and key learnings to clients.
- Work closely with the analytics team to understand user behavior and improve clients results.
- Serve as a consultant for client services and sales, providing innovative solutions for complex challenges.
- Promote professional development in data analysis techniques and performance marketing within the team.
- Drive expansion in the Latin American market with a focus on identifying data trends and growth opportunities.
- Foster a culture of innovation and experimentation to uncover new avenues for growth and optimization for NPD clients, leveraging both internal data and market insights.
- Minimum of 4 experience in digital marketing, in an agency or startups setting.
- Strong understanding of growth hacking and performance marketing strategies.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data.
- Experience with digital analytics tools and advertising platforms.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
ABOUT OUR CULTURE
We value our best-in-class company culture, which is results-driven, innovative, fast-paced and fun. Our focus is on outcome, not output. We encourage our employees to work with an entrepreneurial spirit while applying a businesslike approach. When you work with great people and leaders that support you, there is no end to what you can accomplish. We celebrate different backgrounds and perspectives from our team members, but one thing we all have in common is a core set of values:
“Think Big” challenges our teams in all aspects of the business. For our clients, it requires that we expand their vision beyond what’s expected, while pushing us to become a committed partner who provides strategic recommendations and measurable outcomes.
“Own It” plays a key role in encouraging employee autonomy. We believe owning it inspires employees to build skillsets within their roles and beyond to drive their career where you want. “Own It” highlights ability to make the work yours and deliver creative results.
“Have Fun” means we enjoy working together and cultivating a great work experience for everyone. Our passion for what we do is visible throughout the organization. Anything we enjoy, we are naturally going to do better, so we make our work something we look forward to, rather than simply something we have to do.
NP Digital is an Equal Opportunity Employer, proud of our diversity and inclusive culture! Our goal is to positively impact change through our actions, and we’re committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.