Empleos de content marketer en Desde casa
- HopinDesde casaPostedPublicado hace 24 días·
- You'll be working with the team that delivers WebRTC for cameras, video and screen sharing as well as developing studio customisation, local recording and other…
- Top Growth MarketingDesde casaPostedPublicado hace 9 días·
- You will own and manage all aspects of PPC/SEM/Paid Search/Google Ads/YouTube, utilizing strategic sales funnels.
- Manage the creation of large keyword lists.
- TrafileaDesde casaPostedPublicado hace más de 30 días·
- +7 years of proven experience as a trainer and content developer focusing on adult learning methodologies, preferably in multi-business companies or digital…
- Social Native IncDesde casaPostedPublicado hace más de 30 días·
- 3+ years of brand marketing/eCommerce/influencer/content marketing experience.
- Drive partner relationships with brand & agency clients to create content for…
- Million Dollar SellersDesde casa
- Million Dollar SellersDesde casaPostedPublicado hace 5 días·
- Content Creation: Assist with content creation and coordination by creating presentation slides and ensure quality content is produced for boardroom meetings.
Job Post Details
Descripción completa del empleo
Who are we??
Live streaming is a great medium for storytelling – and telling great stories benefits everyone. Whether you’re a creator, content marketer, entrepreneur, or just someone with something to say, live streaming is an exciting and effective way to spread your message. But live streaming tools are very complicated. You shouldn’t need to spend thousands of dollars on a computer or learn about encoding, just to start live streaming. The world misses out on so many great creators because of these barriers. Dan and Geige thought there should be a streaming tool that anyone could use – a tool that was fun instead of stressful – a tool that was simple, but powerful enough to create engaging content. We wanted people who weren’t techy, or who simply didn’t want to deal with the hassle of streaming, to still go live, share their stories, and grow their own communities.
Geige and Dan built StreamYard with three things in mind and continue to focus on these pillars today. The three StreamYard pillars include
- ease of use
- stability, and
- professional streams
StreamYard is built on those pillars. Our users tell us that StreamYard makes streaming fun – you can quickly create engaging content with guests, show on screen comments/lower thirds, and brand your broadcasts with themes, overlays, and backgrounds. You don’t need to know anything about technology or streaming to get started. And even though StreamYard is simple, techy folks love how powerful it is under the hood, and how effective it is for streaming group discussions.
We love StreamYard and its community. We work tirelessly to improve our tool and create the best experience possible.
The StreamYard Studio team develops the core 'studio' experience that StreamYard users interact with on a daily basis. You'll be working with the team that delivers WebRTC for cameras, video and screen sharing as well as developing studio customisation, local recording and other cool features that allow creators to let their content stand out
- Extensive experience building web apps with React.JS and Node.JS, although perhaps stronger at frontend or backend you are no stranger to either.
- You are fluent with Typescript and have an excellent knowledge of modern best practices, you have probably driven their implementation before and understand how they can add to user experience.
- Enjoy solving hard problems, you are often the to go to person on your team to tackle tough tasks
- Self-starter, able to deliver projects on time meeting high quality standards, you take a high degree of ownership.
- Excellent debugging skills.
- You have fantastic communication skills and can collaborate effectively in real-time and async.
- Shipped new exciting features in a start-up/very fast-paced environment.
- Fully remote, global team
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Dell (Windows)
- Health Insurance Support
- Parental Leave
- $1000 USD for Home-Office Set up
- $100 USD monthly remote work stipend
- $1500 USD for Learning & Development
A little about us
We would love for you to try each of the platforms yourself, but for now, here’s a high level description of how each of the Hopin products work together as an ecosystem:
- StreamYard - great for creating professional live streams, multistreaming, recording video content, podcasts, and streaming webinars..
- Streamable - great for uploading, editing, and sharing your videos easily online.
- Superwave - great for building online community with conversations structured around content.
Where and How We Hire
Being a remote company enables us to hire the best talent from selected locations around the world. We can engage with you in any of our jurisdictions listed below, all you need to do is demonstrate the legal right to work and be physically present in that country. Some roles may have specific workforce location requirements which will be noted on the job description.
- Entity: Canada, UK, USA, Ireland
- Employer of Record: India, Portugal, Spain
- Full Time Contractor (Self Employed): Argentina, Honduras, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Turkey, U.A.E., Uruguay
At Hopin, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.