Empleos de business en Desde casa
- Hey BadaDesde casa
- ArganoDesde casaEmployerActivo hace 23 días·
- The Project Coordinator at Argano serves an essential role in effective project management.
- They are responsible for supporting and coordinating various aspects…
- 1840 & CompanyDesde casaPostedPublicado hace 3 días·
- Identify trends in financial performance and provide recommendations for improvement (how to improve operation of a business).
- Ueni LtdDesde casaEmployerActivo hace 3 días·
- Working Hours: Monday-Friday with one working weekend every 4 weeks 11am-7pm EST. Training: First 2 weeks, Monday-Friday, 9am - 5pm EST.
- JulesDesde casaPostedPublicado hace 3 días·
- Conduct cold outreach to potential sellers and manage initial conversations about business acquisitions.
- If performance merits, directly engage in negotiations…
- Foxelli GroupDesde casaPostedPublicado hace más de 30 días·
- Here’s the best part: we’re looking for a Remote Customer Support Agent - someone who has a natural talent for problem-solving and creating lasting…
- TELUSDesde casaPostedPublicado hace 6 días·
- Good business phone etiquette is vital.
- TELUS International is looking for Geo Data Evaluators who are fluent in English and in Spanish for a project aimed at…
- Emi LabsDesde casaPostedPublicado hace más de 30 días·
- We were part of Y-Combinator's Winter 2019 batch and in 2022 we have raised an $11M funding round co-led by Merus Capital and Khosla Ventures.
- Ver todos los Empleos de Emi Labs - empleo en Desde casa - Empleos de Business Development Representative en Desde casa
- Búsqueda de sueldos: sueldos de Business Development Representative - LATAM Market
- TrafileaDesde casaPostedPublicado hace más de 30 días·
- You will provide continuous coaching to increase engagement and drive business performance.
- Extensive experience in analyzing and improving cross-functional…
- WanderDesde casaPostedPublicado hace más de 30 días·
- 2 to 4 years of relevant sales or business development experience.
- Background in sales and business development with a proven track record of success.
- OutliantDesde casaPostedPublicado hace más de 30 días·
- Utilize this knowledge to identify new business opportunities and potential product enhancements.
- Demonstrated success in delivering software products or…
- Svitla SystemsDesde casaPostedPublicado hace 10 días·
- NET/C# Developer for a full-time position (40 hours per week) in Argentina.
- Our client provides healthcare consultancy services.
- Hillside PaintingDesde casaEmployerActivo hace 7 días·
- A successful candidate will have excellent communication skills and the ability to build rapport with customers over the phone.
- G AdventuresDesde casaPostedPublicado hace más de 30 días·
- Consistently deliver a high level of customer service and traveller satisfaction.
- Provide leadership for our travellers and be responsible for their well-being.
- Galactic Fed Corp.Desde casaEmployerActivo hace 3 días
- Support our business development director through creating a streamlined process that will help maintain and nurture lead referral partnerships.
Job Post Details
Recepcionista/Telefonista - job post
Descripción completa del empleo
Bada is a global talent platform that revolutionizes how freelancers are matched with businesses. Our platform combines the power of AI and human vetting to ensure you have access to the top 1% of online talent.
We are looking for a Virtual Receptionist responsible for providing administrative support and customer service to clients and customers for a personal injury law firm based in the US.
- Handle incoming phone calls, providing a professional and friendly greeting to callers. May also transfer calls to the appropriate person or department.
- Monitor and respond to emails, forwarding important messages to the relevant individuals within the organization.
- Assist in scheduling appointments and meetings for clients or team members, coordinating availability and ensuring all necessary details are communicated.
- Address inquiries, resolve issues, and ensure a positive experience for clients and customers.
- This can include data entry, managing calendars, and performing other administrative duties as required by the organization.
- Keeping contact databases up-to-date with accurate information is another responsibility to ensure effective communication.
- Need to be adept at handling multiple tasks simultaneously, such as answering calls while managing emails or scheduling appointments.
Overall, the virtual receptionist plays a crucial role in maintaining effective communication, enhancing customer satisfaction, and contributing to the smooth operation of a business or organization, all while working remotely.
Expected Start Date: 04/03/2024
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $502,320.00 - $669,760.00 per month
- english (Required)
Expected Start Date: 04/03/2024