Empleos de at&t
- AT&TSan Juan, San JuanPostedPublicado hace más de 30 días·
- Provide LAN administrator support with the installation, configuration and maintenance of network communication devices, servers, network storage arrays and…
- CommandLinkBuenos Aires, Buenos AiresPostedPublicado hace más de 30 días·
- We are seeking a Senior Database Administrator (DBA) role to take responsibility for database integrity, monitoring, architecture, security, and performance…
- CommandLinkCapital Federal, Buenos AiresPostedPublicado hace más de 30 días·
- As a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET), you will be an integral part of our testing team, contributing to the implementation and enhancement of…
Job Post Details
Descripción completa del empleo
We are so glad you are interested in joining AT&T.
This role will include, but will not be limited to the following responsibilities:
- Provide LAN administrator support with the installation, configuration and maintenance of network communication devices, servers, network storage arrays and tape backup units.
- Provide support of network attached devices such as computers, printers, fax machines, biometric devices, electrocardiograms, x-ray machines, smart display, and sensors
- Provide support of mobile and wireless devices to include smartphones, tablets and hotspots
- Assist in testing, applying and maintaining server configurations and related security patches
- Assist in maintaining and checking the health of systems and backups to include restore testing
- Monitors ITSM (ServiceNow) assignment groups and applies troubleshooting needed to resolve tickets
- Update tickets following documentation templates and/or guidelines to ensure quality requirements are met
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly activity reports describing activities accomplished in a timely manner
- Provide inventory support and input to the provided inventory system for the customer
- Responsible for installing and maintaining VTC infrastructure to include assisting with user requests
- Participate in pre-scheduled after-hours support of weekly on-call rotation and/or as a team member supporting special projects or events
- Conduct or provide new equipment deployments and/or requested deployment support
- Provide cabling support and run cables within data centers, LAN rooms and remote wiring closets
- Analyzes functional business requirements and design specifications for functional activities.
- Effectively contribute to technical discussions and develop and present required briefing materials to ensure the customer’s needs are met
- Provide identification/fixing for the problems within existing systems design/implementation of new systems, enhances the existing systems and participates in analysis, design and new construction of next generation IT systems.
- Responsible for understanding the needs of the customers and the realities of commercially available IT products and creating requirements that will allow implementation by the architecture and engineering team and COTS products.
- Must possess experience of system engineering in one or more areas including telecommunications concepts, computer languages, operating systems, database/DBMS and middleware.
Public Trust (#public trust)
- Associate Degree or equivalent experience
- 1+ years’ of IT-related support experience, preferably in a helpdesk or customer support role
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and resolve desktop, network, or other IT issues
- General knowledge network products and systems
- Experience in a rapid paced, time sensitive, high-quality environment
- Good technical writing, presentation, and documentation skills
- Must have excellent team skills and collaboration skills
- Attention to detail and follow-through
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must be able to bend, kneel, stretch, crawl and lift or move up to 50 lbs.
- Must pass Motor Vehicle Records check as this position is classified as a “Regular Driver” and overnight travel may be required. (Actual travel percentage varies based upon location but is typically less than 20%)
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and pass the DHS Employment Eligibility Verification process
- Prior experience of IT support in an Enterprise environment (10,000+ end-users)
- Possesses and applies expertise on multiple complex work assignments which are broad in nature, requiring originality and innovation in determining how to accomplish tasks.
- Ability to apply a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments.
- Experience evaluating system performance results and recommending improvements or optimizations.
- Experience performing IT hardware repairs and installing replacement parts
- Experience planning and leading technology assignments and projects.
- Prior hands-on experience with the setup, configuration and administration of servers and backups.
- Experience functioning as a technical expert across multiple project assignments.
- ITIL v4, MCSE, A+, Security+, Network+, or other relevant certifications
Ready to join our team? Apply Today!
Our Network Support Technician’s earn between $63,700 - $72,000. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected
- Adoption Reimbursement
- Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Extensive employee wellness programs
- Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone
Location:San Juan, Puerto Rico
Salary Range:$0.00 - $0.00
It is the policy of AT&T to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, AT&T will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.