Wells Fargo

3,6Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 42.466 evaluaciones

No es mala la empresa ni el trabajo...

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Lo que mata es el horario no tienes vida, prácticamente vivimos ahí, te ofrecen un plan médico, visión y dental el cuál no puedes utilizar porque trabajas de lunes a viernes de 6am o 7am hasta las 5pm o 6pm obviamente ya no puedes tener ninguna cita después de ése tiempo, la única manera sería si tuvieras días personales o vacaciones, o sea tus únicos días personales en el año i vacaciones tienes que utilizarlas para ir al médico, un chequeo de vista o una cita con tu dentista😭 no se puede así.

Beneficios económicos

Desventajas

No hay vida con tu familia, gente se enferma por no poder dormir bien.

meh

Could always be better. Great hours and great benefits but over all wells is still getting their footing with how to treat their workers and how their advancement goes
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

People meant well, manager was awful

Never again. Manager was unprofessional and insecure. People were nice, but the office was cliquey - everyone had worked together for years. The regional manager was fantastic, the teams I supported were great, and I really liked the clients.

Ventajas

Nice location, statewide travel, informative free training lunches often.

Desventajas

Micromanaging, inappropriate political conversations, pressure to join inappropriate discussions, no gym or cafeteria.

Finally moving on

After 12 years with the company I’ve had to finally move on. So many unhappy people and a non-diverse management committee. They try to hard to tick a box for better diversity and prove they “care” so much about their employees but it’s all a facade to meet metrics and get their high paying bonus. If you’re come in with great experience starting on the time I’m sure you’ll be great. Otherwise, gain skills here then don’t waste your time moving up because it’s a terrible experience. Never would think of going back.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Effective learning and good collabration

Effective learning and good collabration. The process is very transparent. Compensates well for the performers. Collaborative work culture. Not much internal politics or regional Politics
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Calificá una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Compartí tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Enjoyed working with coworkers and the customers fun job but also can be very boring

Good JB great benefits and they are very generous with PTO! I had to have three direct managers and 2/3 I had a good experience with but the last one was very by the book and made life miserable so your experience will be determined on how your management is!

Easy contract job

I worked at Wells Fargo as a temp contract worker through a third party working on loan documents. Job itself was fairly easy just had to be technologically savvy since everything was through their online portal. Job had a more than a month long paid training which was nice. I liked the job until there was no work to do but they transferred me and a couple other workers to the employee verification department which was not very organized. I enjoyed when they let us work from home after around 6 months of working in office.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Productive and fun place to work, great training program that prepares you for your actual job.

Management was great and was always willing to assist when needed, the culture was lively and stress free. Good work life balance. The training was thorough and designed to help everyone succeed.

Ventajas

Great culture, decent pay, good leadership, good training
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good

Corporate culture but good organization. Lots of management change and facility move while I was there. Good people but corporate structure was pretty rigid.

Not good anymore

It used to be a good company when i started but soon enough they started to cut out positions and fired the people that had them which made the rest of us fear on what the next day would be like as of you go to work and they let you know that they don’t need you anymore. This is what happened at 2 of the employees there but as for me it just wasn’t really a team work all the time and they required us to be doing a better job ourselves and reacted in a negative way anytime we asked for help. Might be the company might be just the management but still not good anymore to work there.

Ventajas

Benefits

Desventajas

No breaks except for lunch (not paid)

More Pros than Cons

Pay is great. Benefits are great. Management is very understanding. Health, Dental, and Vision is included. You get 12 hrs of PTO per month, along with 2 personal holidays. Federal Holidays are paid days off. Overall, the work environment is healthy. You can leave during the day for personal reasons or if you feel sick. The management team does not make you feel guilty for doing that either. There is a plethora of training given to make sure you understand the role.The work itself is mundane and tedious. Answering calls and helping customers. The work itself is lackluster and boring but the benefits and pay make it worth it.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Managers sucked but money way good

Managers were rude and didn’t care and there are so many new policies changing all the time it’s hard to keep up. Not to mention busy hours were a nightmare.

Branch

Branch management was amazing, but the layers above them were the awful ones to deal with, pushing products, making empty promises and backstabbing people.

Great people in branches

Desventajas

Upper management is poor and horrible.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

we made it fun, less stressful as it can be stressful, great benefits, great people to work with.

My service mgr was the absolute best! 100%,Branch mgr was awesome also, The people who I worked with were ALL great! Very helpful when learning the system/programs.

Ventajas

Very patient with a new person who has never done this, as a teller, very understanding when training, an over all great experience.

Desventajas

spreading 30 hours over 5 days, too many meetings, too many task taking us away from our job
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Wells Fargo is a great place to work with but there are some line of businesses where in you will feel a toxic environment but the company values all their employee

Best company to work

Best company to work with with vast projects. They will never fire you unless you messup the security policies. Ample oportunities will be provided to you if you apply for Ijp.

Ventajas

Free cabs, job security and pay

Few bad managers
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Started out wonderful and declined

It once was a great place to work. I had a fantastic manager and supportive team in the beginning of my career. I also experienced the worst manager I’ve had in my career while at Wells Fargo. She was incompetent, an inept salesperson, argumentative and a poor coach. This experience made it impossible to enjoy working for the company and ultimately led to my departure.

Ventajas

Benefits, many locations, inclusive workplace

Desventajas

Pay was not competitive, fraudulent accounts opened, lack of effective managers

Good start, management Matters

Which branch you’re at determines how successful you will be with WF. If you don’t have a supportive branch manger, you will not be promoted. Favoritism is big in certain districts and district managers will promote or approve promotions for people in their inner circle. Good job for people fresh from college or starting a banking career.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

good job with good benefits

it’s a good place to work and pays well like all jobs there are pros and cons but the job itself is worth it and not difficult if you have customer service experience

Negative

I hated working here. I left before the scandal came out, because I felt the business practices were sketchy and I’m glad that I did. To top it off, the teller line in the branch I worked in was covered in asbestos. This company doesn’t care about their customers or workers.

Ventajas

They’ll pay for your degree if you can last that long

Everything else
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

A good stepping stone for better opportunities

A fast-paced work environment with constant changes and policies. Definitely learn how to administrate time, customer service skills, management, and risk management.Constant drastic changes without proper customer notification cause a lot of negative feedback and make things worse for the company.Different department management will cause lower positions to adhere to goals, job descriptions, and policies that are unrealistic.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Querés saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Wells Fargo. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Hacé una pregunta

Puntuación general