Weatherford
Recibí actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Weatherford

Título del empleo
Ubicación
Mostrando las 3784 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral
El día a día es atrajeado, se vive un ritmo muy veloz,
exigencias permanentemente , trabajar y liderar una cuadrilla de 4 personas, llevar a cabo con seguridad y calidad las operaciones

Cultura de seguridad muy desarrollada, énfasis en seguir los procedimientos.
Pros
Seguro médico, sueldo
ritmo de vida estresante
Cultura laboral
The chemical fumes in the production area were not vented properly, exposing employees to hexavalent chrome and anhydrous ammonia. When corporate health inspector realized how bad it was they made you sign an incident report and waive your right to claim injury.
Poor safety training
long hours *lots of overtime
Management good to work with

good guys in shop fun to work with

spared no expense when buying tools for shop

worked on a lot different types of equipment

Pros
good pay
not much family time
Cultura laboral
I was a Surface logging system operator, weatherford put only the name on the shirt and hard hat, another company paid us and managed us, discovery logging.
It was pretty bad, only few managers, which were easy going saved a little that place, but shady things were happening with our expense reports.

Do not trusth anyone that holds your company CC without giving you any reasons.
Pros
Some managers
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Calificá una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente
Compartí tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
Excelente empresa, multinacional no ramo petrolífero muito bem conceituada e presta serviços para petrobras com excelência
Pros
Plano saúde tickt refeição plano odontológico
Contras
Não tem plano de carreira claro e eficiente
Cultura laboral
Safety is the top priority at Weatherford International. Efficiency is the second to the list. Zero tolerance is the company’s hallmark. Effective training program for employees.
Pros
Working environment is very conducive
Cultura laboral
Como empresa multinacional esta acostumbrada a metas en el tiempo estimado.
Cultura laboral
Overall the management is bad, they won’t let you succeed and won’t let you get what you want legally. For example being an engineer working as a technician, they won’t let you switch department.
I will share my experience, i this worked in weathyabu dhabi for 1.5 years, i got job offer from engineering department but my manager didn’t give me release letter which ruined my career at weatherford and I resigned.
Pros
No free lunch or anything.
Contras
Healthcare, insurance, convenience, transportation.
Cultura laboral
Worst job i ever had just come in for a pay check. Easy work come in talk to people act like you working because we never had work only 8 hr days no over time all year long. Any one gets hire a lot of fast food employees / friends and family that where lying on a resume come in and cant hold a impact gun. A lot of kids getting hurt or getting in fights. Every old guy acting like they got hurt to get worker comp. People would miss weeks of work and come in like nothing happened and still have a job. We never had a manager basically come in and do what you want .
Pros
pay was good
Contras
every thing else was bad
Cultura laboral
This is a really great company to work for.. They offer competitive pay. They have wonderful benefits. There is always a potential to move up in the company.
10 septiembre 2020
We have great people, so it is important to us that we provide our employees with organizational opportunities through mentoring and defined career paths. While we may operate all over the world, we are one team, one family, One Weatherford. Thank you for your review!
Cultura laboral
A lot of time on the road and when on a fishing job you basically lived in your pickup for days occasionally. It was an extremely busy time so you had to gather all your own tools for the job.
Pros
Good pay
Never home
10 septiembre 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate your feedback.
Cultura laboral
Not a productive work environment. The staff are very unfriendly with cliques along racial divide. Gossiping and back stabbing is very pronounced as there are little or no job to be done.They come around you smiling only to stab you when you turn your back. Make sure you have somebody in the top management who will readily speak for you.
Pros
Sometimes free lunch is provided
Contras
Blackmail and backstabbing is a common occurence
10 septiembre 2020
We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone feels comfortable bringing their best selves to work. We celebrate each other’s successes, grow together, and learn from each other constantly. We are sorry to hear that is not the environment you encountered, and appreciate your feedback.
Cultura laboral
Ok company to work for just a big company and your a number not a person, they have good benefits like insurance and 401k matched up to 4% but when time are bad the is the first to go .
Pros
1 hour and two 30 minute breaks though out the day payed
On-call 24 7
10 septiembre 2020
Thank you for your review. At Weatherford, we understand the value each individual brings to the table. Each of us yields a different perspective, past experiences, and ideas. Individually, we are impressive. Together, we are unstoppable. We are One Weatherford. We are sorry to hear that your experience with management is not what it should be.
Cultura laboral
Worked Mon-Fri, first shift. They are very safety cultured, to the point of getting you to fill out safey RADAR cards, basically tattle tailing on each other. Overall I had a bad experience and would not recommend quitting a job stable job to go to work for them.
Pros
Benefits package was ok.
Prone to layoffs.
10 septiembre 2020
Thank you for taking the time to express your concerns. At Weatherford, safety is a fundamental component of our culture. We have a suite of programs embedded into our overall operational management system to guide us toward being incident-free.
Buen salario,buenas prestaciones
Mucha protección, equipos modernos en perforación. Buen ambiente de trabajo.
Pros
Todo
Nada
Cultura laboral
No muy buena. Falta mas seguimiento y apoyo a la gentr en campo.
Pros
No hay
Contras
No hay oportunidad de ascenso. No lo tienen a uno en cuenta, y se estanca uno profesionalmente.
Cultura laboral
learned how to visit costumers more
The office in Casper Wy, was very professional. Didn't treat the women with respect, office manager was very unprofessional
Cultura laboral
For the past 8+ years Weatherford has been in a downward spiral, primarily due to ineffective leadership. Now they have filed for bankruptcy and it has exposed the years of mismanagement.
Unfortunate as there were a lot of great people giving their all to help the company to succeed only to be held back by leaders that were too busy protecting their jobs...was certainly a "good old boys" club.
Pros
Some really great employees
Corrupt leadership
Cultura laboral
Came back to work after the downturn. Was told I would average over 80 hours a week, that only happened 2 weeks out of the 4-5 months I was there. Training, other than the initial safety/explosives they had to give you for liability purposes was spotty at best. Had some good co-workers, but the place was a revolving door partly due to management, partly due to the nature of service work. It was the only wireline service I had worked for, so I can't say if this is common practice or not.
Pros
Per diem, laid back atmosphere.
Contras
Little to no continuity, same groups constantly got to work while others didn't.
10 septiembre 2020
Thank you for taking the time to express your concerns. At Weatherford, we believe that in order to perform to potential, people need to clearly understand their role, the goals of the organization, and how those goals translate into individual objectives. Our Leadership and Management teams strive to provide the coaching, mentorship and guidance needed to setup our organization and employees for success. We are sorry to hear that you feel we did not meet that expectation and continually endeavor to learn and improve from feedback such as this.
Cultura laboral
A lot of meetings involved with financial goals. Team working and excellent collaboration between parts.
I learned to be focused in the Financial KPI. Forecast and Budget.

Weatherford changes every day, and Its necessary to have an open mind to work in this way.
Pros
excellent communication
I worked 24/7
Cultura laboral
I have Experience in drilling & work over saber chair RiG VFD) well head, tubing running, pulling, & made completion, casing, & running, BOP, tubing head spool