Recibí actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Walmart en Estados Unidos

Se encontraron 185.612 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 213.536 evaluaciones
3,0
Buen ambiente laboral ,companerismo
sin excepcion de raza o cultura.
Pros
Seguro medico, descuentos y bonos
Contras
no se descansan días feriados ni fines de semana
Cultura laboral
It’s ok , recomendable for students, not a long time job, but very good and comfortable to work there, managers are helpful when they can be, other than that is ok.
Cultura laboral
ok company to work for has its pros and cons like most jobs just do your work and you will be fine and should qualify for raises and potential to move up
Cultura laboral
People there are kind of nice and then not, most are rude, others make jokes about you in front of you. And if not that if your new they make you do all the big stuff.
Pros
The pay is great and over time
Contras
The workers for me and my schudel was awful
Cultura laboral
Good job, but ready for a change. There is not much room for career advancement. Managment is helpful when needing time off. Employees get paid fairly well.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Calificá una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente
Compartí tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
2,0
Cultura laboral
Worse management ever. All they do is stand around and talk to each other. Literally all the time. We weren’t even given hazard pay and I would work 40 hours a week and yet I wasn’t given any benefits. Walmart is an unforgiving, STINGY company that should be sued for everything they have. The only upside was my coworkers. Best people I’ve ever met.
Cultura laboral
Very Diverse range of people working at Walmart. Ranging from highschool students to retired elders. Management was very close and had favorites. As long as you do your job you are treated well. Dont get on anybodies bad side, there is favoritism that influences decisions for advancement. The benefits are great and even better for full time employees. One could make a living working at Walmart their whole life as long as they make great decisions, get along well with management, and strive to advance.
Pros
Health care, Paid Time Off, Holiday events
Favoritism among management team
Cultura laboral
My job at Walmart was an overall positive experience. Everyone was helpful and friendly and I was always given the hours I needed. When it would get busy the managers had no problem stepping in and helping out .
Cultura laboral
Your treadted like a person for sure. But the managers are understanding if you need off. Not a good place if you are looking for alot of hours. They cut my hiurs three times because i was 18 and didnt have a GED its not fair for the people that couldnt finish school without proper help. Its unfair.
Pros
Friendly workspace
Bad management
3,0
Cultura laboral
Good place to work at good people working there it's some of the mangers that ruin it for the empolyees made it for a bad work place on some days and stress
Pros
Good people made friends
Some of the mangers
2,0
Cultura laboral
I personally hated working for Walmart INC. The only thing worse than unruly customers were the managers. Since my time working for Walmart, management has been changed out, but lets just say that they tend to care more about making $ than about their employee's well-being. No wonder why people are constantly quitting.
Cultura laboral
Its was an okay job. Just the managers were rude and disrespectful to everyone but it's because a lot of people would slack off at work and nearly work.
Cultura laboral
They don't care enough about their employees. It was an ok place but no niceness and no listening to employees. The customers were nice and appreciative.
Cultura laboral
This area of business is a tough place to work but it has potential days to enjoy working there no matter how hard it is and what you do for work and in
Cultura laboral
I think it was a very good experience to work for walmart you mad some good friend their and it’s a very physically demanding job that you have to perform like getting up and down to stalk shelves
Cultura laboral
I had a horrible work experience with walmart, i worked there for 2 years with 1 raise of 75¢. started off as a cashier, then moved to the floor. supervisors suck and management suck. always got asked to be a department manager, when i responded with a yes they would say “ i will get back to you” then have someone else take that position. they NEVER accepted drs notes and had a point system, it was impossible to earn protected paid time off when they would always cut my schedule.
Pros
discounts
working there
Cultura laboral
Fue la mejor experiencia que tuve en el estado de Massachusetts.
Pros
Ser uno mismo a la hora de la entrevista
Evitar impresionar al reclutador
Cultura laboral
I think management could be more understanding. When you have a problem they never wanted to listen to you and when you got hurt they just wanted to hurry and get you out of the company
Cultura laboral
The managers work with you in every part. Good work experience and great customers. There's plenty of jobs, so you can never get bored of doing the same job.
Cultura laboral
Walmart is great with flexibility with hours which makes a great job for part timers or working mothers hours. Management were helpful with training.would recommend Wal-Mart.
Cultura laboral
Walmart is a great place to work for. I enjoy working with the company. I have been with Walmart, since 2011 and I have experienced a lot. Just go to work and work!
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Este perfil ya ha sido reclamado
¿Querés saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?
Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en Walmart. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.
Puntuación general