logotipo de la empresa Walmart
Walmart
3,5 de 5 estrellas.
Recibí actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Walmart en Estados Unidos

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,3Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 200.194 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 223.422 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral

Buen ambiente de trabajo ,pago minimo

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Buen ambiente laboral ,companerismo sin excepcion de raza o cultura.

Ventajas

Seguro medico, descuentos y bonos

Desventajas

no se descansan días feriados ni fines de semana
Cultura laboral

Not an organized training system.

I was extremely unhappy everyday and they refused to give me my birthday off. Training was basically just one day of watching someone who didn't directly do my job.

Hour lunch

College Student

I had a really nice team lead but I know others are not as good. They allowed me to have whatever hours I wanted which was really nice since I was in school.

Terrible work place

terrible workplace. I only think about themselves can’t get ours hard to get full-time even though you work full-time hours and then I’ll just cut it off at any point

fun work place

I liked this job when I was apparel department, I asked to go the deli department it was pretty much over after that. I don't if it was the lazy supervisor who thought they were going to leave the grunt of the work for me or the freezer or the change in my schedule oh and spotty of days like of Monday and Thursday I like my of days together.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Calificá una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Compartí tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Cultura laboral

Good for the money, but beware of the management

TLDR: You will be disrespected by management regularly but the pay helps you forgetTwo years in and I make a handsome amount of money here as a part timer, very nice compared to other shops.Their scheduling is flexible provided you have ample reason to have your availability changed, mine being collegeWhile I really enjoy my coworkers and the work life as a whole, effectively my entire distaste for the company stems from it’s management. Despite working in an auto shop, it’s really a coin flip if your department manager knows anything about cars, meaning you’ll run yourself pretty good odds of having a retail experienced manager deciding how many cars to take in at one time, despite not knowing how long it takes to provide each service. For example, if there are two technicians available in the shop, a heavy workload of 4 vehicles being checked in at once isn’t very ideal to have done in time for the next appointment, however that’s the exact issue I find myself in often: overwhelmed and over capacity, and management will know it’s an issue and continue to overwhelm the shop to keep the money coming in. Not to mention you should always expect to be understaffedOverall you’ll need to be wary of managers that’ll use you more like a machine than a person because you will be miserable if that’s the case but otherwise you’ve got good paychecks and friendly coworkers.

10% off discount after 3 months, Good pay, plenty of hours available

Desventajas

Disrespectful Managers, You don’t always have the time to take a break, No holidays off, No overtime
Cultura laboral

Good pay for the area I live in

Walmart is fast-paced By the overall good place to work. They make sure you get all your brakes And a lunch. I was maintenance. I cleaned and fixed things around the whole store. The only thing is The customers really destroy the restrooms A lot of times they don't have consideration in the restrooms other than that The employees are very good to work with At least at the store I was in

Good pay

Nothing really

It’s a job, a meh job

Walmart was good to me when I was in college needing something (anything) to help pay for it. I go to work do the job go home. I was lucky because my managers for the most part were nice. I’m not going to make a career here though. Unless you have connections or impress someone who does moving up is not easy. Start here, don’t stay here.

It’s a job

Desventajas

It’s not good long term.
Cultura laboral

Great customers, employees, unappreciative management

Normally a great place to work. Occasionally you get an underqualified manager that makes the environment toxic. You can do your job perfectly fine or completely terrible and you receive the same reaction from management. Nothing seems to satisfy management.

flexible schedule, benefits

inexperience management/poor training

Overworked

Fast paced overworked but for the most part its ok. I enjoyed meeting new people. I love working with the public..I would do all again if I could. I love the hour lunch break.

Flexibility

Short breaks
Cultura laboral

WalMart is good for retail.

As retail jobs go, WalMart pays relatively well and offers reasonable job security. The worst part of the job is the lack of set schedule. That makes the company not family-friendly.

Good pay for retail

No set schedule
Cultura laboral

Horrible discouraging environment. RUN!

Horrible place to work. The pay is average $11.00 isn’t bad to start out at, but the chaos you go through is worth more! Managers and Team Leads do NOT care about anything but their money, the only reason they are there is for a CHECK they could care less about you. Your hard work is not noticed and if it is you get NO praise, it’ll only make them use you even more. Favoritism is most DEFINITELY a thing in this store. Managers walk around all day doing nothing but looking down on you as if you’re a peasant. This job will stress you out even if you’re not at work. I 10/10 recommend if you have other options PLEASE go for them, this is a last resort job.

Pay, Coworkers, Bonuses

Desventajas

Management, Treatment, Work load.

Boring

Boring long hours but benefits are worth it. Be ready to stand for an eternity. Work can be really fast paced or super slow paced which makes it feel like forever
Cultura laboral

All about the numbers, not people as they mislead you to think.

Full time? Good luck with that. Full time means qualifying for benefits and resources they don't want to offer.Qualified experience? Doesn't matter either, they are required to fill PT positions and they don't care about your work background.Management? Trust, they are there to protect their own butts and not care about you. Management from the top is lackadaisical and there to crunch sales numbers for corporate. Everyone is a pawn.Easy to get hired for low wages, no benefits, and long hours. Use it to move on to a better job asap!

Easy to get hired.

Desventajas

Low wages, no benefits, long hours, lackadaisical management, you're being used for the corporate stats.

It’s a fun place

It’s a fun to place to work a great staff great management they are very helpful the worker are helpful the schedule it lovely sometimes it never and it may change
Cultura laboral

Good job for college students

The work is easy, the coworkers are usually nice and friendly, and they will work around your schedule but you will be on your feet all day and gets really busy.

Lunches

Pay

Great work place

Worked for company several years. Moved up rather quickly and was able to establish & achieve lots of career goals. Benefits are great. Quarterly/ annual bonuses were also great incentives for associates and management. Pay has gotten better over time. Company moving in right direction to better assist customer and associates.

Ventajas

Associate recognition and community involvement

Stocking

I enjoyed working 4 walmart I didn't have any problems I just didn't like the application, when I went on line I kept running into other sites then u have the credit. Score that comes up which is OK but I'm not fun in putting my ssi on line. However I've work thoroug a temp agency , I figure I work this long why not fill out and application. But I see why now it's very difficult. But again I'll keep trying til I get my application through I like stocking shelves and rotation. I enjoy putting smile on people's faces and bring fresh flowers and meat and vegetables out 2 the public it make you feel good cause u know that u handling fresh everything and and getting out dated food off the shelf

Not hard work

Pandemic

Good Starter Job

Working at Walmart is where I first learned to have customer service experience and where I met some good friends. I can say that the job stability is good and being up on your feet all day keeps you busy for the most part.

Cashier

Not enough workers, and nobody liked to jump in and help out. You have to check people out in a timely manner but when there is just two cashiers nothing runs smoothly.

Discount

Not enough pay, no help

Ok first job

It was my first job the pay was very low but it did have benefits at the time. Then they started doing away with a lot of positions and taking away benefits.

Easy work

Constant changes
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Querés saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en Walmart. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Hacé una pregunta

Puntuación general