Thomson Reuters
Recibí actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Thomson Reuters

Título del empleo
Todo
Ubicación
Todo
Mostrando las 3710 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral
La empresa te lleva a desafiante continuamente y a aprender de cada situación. Mis superiores eran personas que tenían muy buenos conocimientos técnicos y de negocios.
Lo malo, poco recursos para el trabajo asignado, poca capacitación, cero beneficios, trato bastante rudo.
Cultura laboral
I went through a number of bosses at TR and some were more supportive than others. Working remotely, I could always connect with team members via phone or e-mail. My department was very tight; therefore, it was a complete shock that they laid off the entire department with no forewarning at all.
Pros
Generous leave package
No communication with management
Cultura laboral
All the colleagues are humble, cooperative and helpful. Direction is clear. They work together to overcome the challenges in the various aspects of the big projects.
Cultura laboral
Wonderful, a good company to work for, nice people, nice vibes, lot of learning experience and meeting world class clients, indeed a great exposure. Recommend to apply for a great career growth.
Cultura laboral
It was great experience working with Reuters, the learning, work culture is what I admire about. The flexibility given to the employees is something which is out of the box.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Calificá una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente
Compartí tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
Most days it was pretty steady. Some days were packed with heavy workload depending on the time of quarter or month. Most people were generally O.K. with a small fraction of people with attitude of apathy.
middle management is generally good. But upper management can be so by the book some time w/o discretion. However, if the depts. met their goals, there were so some rewards or gifts of appreciation. The most enjoyable part was a sense of accomplishment at the end of the day.

The very hardest part was the day I lost my job due to a very minor discretion. You must keep your nose clean and do your job. Generally it's a good place to work, if you are willing to work with the right attitude.
Pros
Good clean environment, some free lunches or rewards for meeting goals.most benefits are good.
Contras
Not a full 8hr day. Computer systems not always working properly.
Cultura laboral
I have a career path that my manager and I developed for me. They want to see employees succeed and learn. Company encourages employees’ development.
Pros
Learning opportunities
None at this time.
Experiencia general positiva,
Aprendí muchas cosas, tienes acceso a una gran variedad de cursos y beneficios de capacitaciones

El ambiente laboral es generalmente bueno, puede variar como en todos lados.

Lo que mas me gusto es poder ir creciendo dentro de la empresa y que te den el espacio de hacer lo que quieres.
Pros
Crecimiento y capacitación
Contras
Gran volumen de trabajo diario, necesario saber manejar el estress
Cultura laboral
I worked 21 years for this company and every single day I wanted to go to work with enthusiasm, learned a lot and was appreciated as well. My thumbs up is definitely for Thomson Reuters
Cultura laboral
Cross talk about politics made me uncomfortable to reach out. Mandatory break and lunch. Unable to reach out to customers due to allocated inbound call time requirements.
Pros
Large company with possibilities of find a new role.
Contras
Short breaks - undisclosed call center environment
Cultura laboral
It is very good company and it has many prospects if any one joins in this company. I want to join here again if it is possible as it is very employee friendly company.
Cultura laboral
I had no cons while working in this company. You will have job security, good pay and mostly everything depends upon the team management. If anyone get chance to work in this company a big thumbsup.
Cultura laboral
It was a pleasure working at Thomson Reuters . Its a friendly and supportive environment with great management. I would highly recommend it to anyone who wants to work for a multi national company.
Pros
Great company, salary and supportive environment.
None !
2,0
Cultura laboral
People quit people. My manager did not support me at all. As a line manager you should listen to your people as to what is happening to the team so you may collaborate to overcome challenges. Rather than say thats just how the business works.
Cultura laboral
Good opportunity for career growth. International company. Global outlook with a domestics reach. Great opportunty to travel and work in various cities and countries.
Pros
good opportunity for career growth
Cultura laboral
TR is a very good company for full-time employees, not contractors. I worked at TR for 8 months as a contractor. My team got laid off with 1 day notice via email. We were all disappointed they didn't inform us ahead of time. If you are a contractor at TR you better be ready for the worst at any time. They have a good reputation of laying off contract workers.
Cultura laboral
Nice place to work, Work life balance is better. No much work pressure. Salary is not that great. Good work place married women. Will not get variety of work
Cultura laboral
company encourages employee engagement and have frequent fun activities which makes it more desirable company. Yearly Family day and Annul Party. Departmental learning with fun activities
Pros
Flexible
Cultura laboral
A great start for anyone who's looking to become a Data Analyst.
Fantastic people, great opportunities, many courses to gain new knowledge and develop new skills.
1,0
Cultura laboral
This the only company that thinks and has said that COVID is not an excuse for missing quotas during the early stages of the crises. They do NOT take this pandemic into consideration. They absolutely do NOT provide a level playing field across all people. They will bother you on the weekends and are 100% indifferent and do not care if you run into any health issues or if a family member runs into any illness.

They are now concerned about DIVERSITY from a public relations standpoint. They are NOT really concerned about Diversity.
Cultura laboral
Well established company with great culture, work-life balance, several employee programs, fast-paced and competitive and motivating. Results-driven with room for growth and peer-mentoring programs