The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
Recibí actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

Título del empleo
Todo
Ubicación
Argentina22 evaluaciones
Se encontraron 22 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 1902 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral
spent 2 years of my life volunteering as an LDS missionary and it was an amazing experience. The church took amazing care of its missionaries and made sure we were always set up for success.
Cultura laboral
It was a two year voluntary mission for the church. I learned how to cooperate with others and learned the culture of a foreign country. I also learned to other languages.
4,0
Cultura laboral
It's a hard job, no one wants to talk to you and you earn nothing, you're paying for the opportunity to be there, but you learn a lot about yourself, grow a lot, and meet wonderful people.
Cultura laboral
It's voluntary. No payment is given. Daily task is to find ways to help people and show love one to another, and share the gospel to those interested while providing labor services.
Pros
blessings
Cultura laboral
If you are looking for happiness, fulfillment, meaning, joy, and adventure in your life, you have to start working with God through His true Church. You will never regret it.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Calificá una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente
Compartí tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
It was my big opportunity to work on a multinational company. It was a wonderful experience. I learned a lot. I could to understand the process for several activities; like this company is very big, all of its process are normalized. So, for this reason the employees can't to innovate. Anyway, it was an interesting and amaizing experience.
Pros
Healthcare excellent. Environment very nice. Organizational culture very important.
Contras
Poor benefits program for employees.
Cultura laboral
Working as a missionary really helps you gain perspective. I went to Brazil where I was able to learn a new culture and new language. Helped me grow a lot in a short time period.
Cultura laboral
Life changing. It's not a business, it's a church. All are invited to investigate and find out for themselves. I did and it changed my life. Just do it.
Cultura laboral
Uma das melhores experiências de serviço voluntário que experimentei
Cultura laboral
I learned more on my mission about business organization than any other company I have ever worked for. Above all, everyone is driven by the same cause and objectives, and that makes the success of the LDS church so potent.
Cultura laboral
The best 2 years of my life spent in the service of other helping them make there lives better.
The best place on the earth to be is working with the church.
Cultura laboral
You learn so much each day. You definitely need the right attitude for you to truly enjoy yourself. If you go looking for fun, you will hate it. If you go looking to serve, you will absolutely love it!
Cultura laboral
I was a volunteer missionary. Every day we woke up and tried to whatever we could to improve the quality of life of anyone who would listen. The management was great, the work culture was stressfull but fulfilling.
Cultura laboral
•Responsible for supporting community service activities
•Taught families and small groups of people

•Spoke to large and small church congregations

•Worked one on one with church leaders to see to the needs of the local church and community members

•Supervised, trained and developed missionaries in accordance with Church standards and procedures.
Pros
Good work balance and leadership skills
temporary work
Cultura laboral
worked with different co-workers from different countries with different backgrounds and personalities. the most enjoyable part of the job would be helping others and seeing their smiles of gratitude.
Cultura laboral
The church provides great service opportunities locally and abroad. The environment is wonderful. The members and volunteers are kind and helpful. I learned how to plan and how to be a leader.
Cultura laboral
I really enjoyed working there I was able to learn so much in the brief two years that I was with them. If I could I would love to keep working there but it is a service for only two years. I while there was able to help many people as a service missionary.
Pros
Great medical atention
Contras
I dont really think there were any cons
Cultura laboral
 Communicated with a variety of individuals by door-to –door contact, street contact, and references.

 Coordinated activities with religious and civic groups as a Public Relations Representative

 Educated and taught individuals about the church.
4,0
Cultura laboral
Found and taught individuals and families on a daily basis, helping them improve quality of life.
Cultura laboral
A typical day involved getting up early in the morning to exercise min and then a 2hr study of the scriptures. Afterwards going out to visit and commit investigators(very much like a clientele base) to live the principles that we taught them. There is a lot of communication and leadership skill involved, as one is put in charge of helping other missionaries attain success. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing the investigators mature as people and overcome their challenges with the principles we taught.
Pros
super positive environment
not one con
8:00am studies until 11:00am
11:00am House visits, street contacts, meetings, service until 1:00pm

1:00pm Lunch until 2:00pm

2:00pm House visits, street contacts, meetings, service, until 9:30pm

9:30 plan for next day until 10:00pm

I learned, how to manage time, money, solve problems, study profoundly, and work well with a companion on a 24 hour basis.

i recieved a new companion every six weeks, with a total of 16 companions. i also learned to speak fluently in (Castellano) Argentine Spanish. wich is compatable with spanish spoken in the United States.

The hardest part of the job, would be letting people go after teaching them, and they dont exept the message.

The most enjoyable part, is when we could truely participate in changing someones life for ever.
Pros
everything
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Este perfil ya ha sido reclamado
¿Querés saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?
Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.
Puntuación general
4,4
4,5
4,7
Cultura
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints evaluaciones por nombre del puesto