General Motors
Recibí actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de General Motors

Título del empleo
Ubicación
Mostrando las 8802 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral
buen aprendizage ,como buena cultura laboral ,un trabajo bueno y poco cansador no hay parte dicifiles si uno esta atento a su puesto de trabajo
Cultura laboral
Pay & benefitsMy pay could've been better but benefits at General Motors are excellent.ManagementManagers try to squeeze the most work out of you. They don't care if you are overloaded or stress out. They do not try to help you with your career. If you want to move to a different department, good luck if your manager supports you.
Cultura laboral
I enjoyed working for the company, but I was only there through a temp agency. I had so much to offer but they didn't hire me in permanently. I was offered a job teaching High School English and I had to take the offer.
Staff was very pleasant
Desventajas
Worked for a temp agency. No job security
Cultura laboral
Trabalhei 9 anos na General Motors, e sou grato por tudo que conquistei, as amizades que ganhei e experiência profissional que me ajuda até hoje...
Benefícios
Desventajas
Baixa contratação de ex funcionários
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Calificá una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente
Compartí tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
Challenging a lot of different skills to learn but you have to be there for along time seniority rules. Management has a lot of pressure to push worker to do a great job witch is pass down to the worker.Very repetitive work alot of bending. on your feet for basically for 8 hours.Factory work can be enjoyable if the people around you are good to work with.Must be a team player.i start on the assembly line to team leader to lift truck driver then repairman it was a learning experience at all levels.BUT IT IS REWARDING it just takes time to realize that.
good benefits
lot of repetitive work
Cultura laboral
Bom trabalhar nesta empresa e o salário na época que trabalhei era bom só que agora não sei como está. Benefícios também muito bom.
Ventajas
Refeição na empresa, convênio médico e participação de lucros.
Desventajas
Horário de trabalho da tarde não gostei.
Cultura laboral
Several opportunities for advancement, poor management and leadership direction, old company = old way of thinking, not a very inclusive work environment.
Compensation and benefits
Poor leadership; not progressive
Cultura laboral
Te da la oportunidad de crecer a nivel personal y laboral, es una empresa con tecnología avanzada y con una gran cantidad de máquinas y procesos.
Buenas prestaciones
Pocas vacantes
Cultura laboral
Great chance to learn something new and great environment great discount on new cars or suvs . Awesome pay compare to other companies, general motors is the place to work.
Best benefits
Cultura laboral
No path to promo, good job security, good bonus sometimes. Work can be slow. Good office space. Location is good. Excellent Heath care benefits and pto.
Cultura laboral
Good place to start out if you don't mind not having a life outside of work. Hard, busy days where most days I dont have time to eat my lunch. Can go a month or more without having a day off. Many days can go 9, 10, 12 hours.
Decent pay, unlimited overtime
Desventajas
Forced working for months without a day off
Cultura laboral
good place for an IT professional to grow. management is good,IT Operations is not a good place to work. Very stagnated. More opportunities outside of detroit.
Cultura laboral
it's just okay. nothing stood out. some operational dissatisfaction. it was overall an average experience and I don't think I would go back for that reason.
Cultura laboral
Best place I ever worked for thirty years. Shouldn’t have retired and wish that I hadn’t. Today’s GM nothing like old GM, but then, what has stayed the same?
Cultura laboral
A empresa produz veículos automotores, então prima pela produção.
Horas extras.
Desventajas
Salário, PLR, não tem plano de carreira, benefícios.
Cultura laboral
En el desarrollo de las actividades laborales siempre se tienen en cuenta las capacidades de aprendizaje y proactividad para potenciar al colaborador.
Ventajas
Todo se encuentra en la empresa. Gimnasio, banco, notaría, atención médica etc
Cultura laboral
It's a job. they have a good work life balance as long as you have good and understanding manager. Indeed wants more detail so I did typical IT work. I worked with a good group of people which made working there enjoyable.
Cultura laboral
Again, loved the work. But I had a supervisor andy that was rude and condescending, almost everyday. Union didn't help me. Going through divorce bad timing so I got fmla and never went back. I regret that decision as again, I loved the jo
Desventajas
No supervisor help or union help
Cultura laboral
6 days a week for almost 6 years straight. Same 5 call-in days given to you in the contract for a 5 day 40 hour work week schedule. No earning extra days off. Management has competitions to see who can write-up the most people in a week. The union you pay to protect you has next to zero interest in helping you. Rules made up as you go almost daily. I describe working there as being stuck in court litigation daily, but with no final ruling in sight. Those who fight for what is written in the contract get punished, those who break the rules to help management get rewarded. 2019 contract now states you are a temp for 3 years and if you are laid off more than 30 days, your 3 years starts over. No raises, no bonuses, only 3 or 5 days unpaid time off. Good luck getting that approved from management. Managers decide how much to discipline you based on your race. Good luck!
Ventajas
Pay, benefits, and some good people
Everything else
Cultura laboral
Ótimos benefícios, salário acima da média, têm preocupação com os funcionários.
Ventajas
PPR com valor fixo para todos os funcionárioss
Desventajas
Transporte não é fretado.
Cultura laboral
You get a lot of training, there are many experienced people where to learn from, you feel supported all the time, you are never left alone, and management is very supportive, now with covid you can work from home and you can have a great work\ life balance, you are not overstressed or overworked, you get just enough responsibilities to complete your job in your work shift. fairly good opportunities to be promoted and many places\areas to work within the company if you want to grow up or just to do something new. Great benefits and the bonus is great!
Ventajas
Relaxed environment and relatively good job security
Desventajas
this company is perceived as old school
  1. Evaluaciones de empleados