Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
Recibí actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Fiat Chrysler Automobiles

Título del empleo
Ubicación
Mostrando las 5532 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral
Empresa multinacional que sigue en constante progreso en sus procesos, hay tecnología de último nivel, capacita a su gente, promociona a su gente, oportunidad de capacitarse en el extranjero y conocer otra cultura laboral.
Posibilidad de crecer
En Argentina no es estable
Cultura laboral
Did an online internship this past summer due to COVID. Still a very engaging experience, management and HR always were looking for opinions and insights to better our intern experience. Made connections, just missed the onsite part, but that is of course due to COVID.
good pay
Cultura laboral
Work/life balance is terrible at FCA. It has gotten better over the years, but the chances of getting on first shift are slim if you are newly employed there. The benefits are some of the best in the industry and the pay is outstanding for the amount of work required. General assembly work tends to be tedious, monotonous work, and long hours on your feet. Being apart of the UAW through FCA is a great opportunity and they offer tuition assistance for continuing education, many union sponsored events and community involvement.
Great pay and benefits
Desventajas
Long hours on your feet, heavy lifting, poor body position for some jobs. Stressful on your body after many years.
Cultura laboral
I do not want to get into specifics but if you are looking for a fun summer with decent pay, then this might be the job for you. However, if you are looking to build a career and consistently meet awesome people, I would reconsider. For whatever reason, the culture is not as good as you would expect. You will be assigned an area and a task to work on. Some tasks are cupcake tasks allowing for an easy, simple, relaxing internship. Other tasks are assigned which were clearly handed to an intern because the full-timers never got around to it and they are expecting you to deliver something which the team you are assigned are not even capable of doing themselves.
Ventajas
Benefits
Desventajas
People, Culture
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Calificá una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente
Compartí tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
Just a word of advice...the shadow man lurks around every corner of that place. If greed is your fuel then this is the place. Whatever you do don't put in an honest days work...you'll get the union called on you!
Ventajas
They have an ice machines and free water.
To many to list...
Cultura laboral
I don't think FCA is a bad company but it's not an ideal company for me. The biggest con for me is the lack of a team culture. It's very isolated and the team only communicate about work. My job responsibilities are all over the place where it's hard to figure out exactly what I'm in charge of. When someone quits, they just spread their work to the rest of the team. As a new hire, I was constantly told "I don't know, figure it out yourself" for questions I had from management. Coming from a previous company that was extremely helpful and friendly, this was quite a difference for me. While I'm not expecting to make friends at work, it seems a majority of employees I met are unapproachable and unsupportive. I also want to mention that when I was hired, it was for a certain position. Once I joined though, I was place in another position on the team. I try to be flexible and took on the new position but it really isn't what I applied for or wanted to be doing. Now they're trying to mix the two positions together which only ended up with more work for me. I'm sure if you're place on a better team, it would be a better experience. Otherwise the pay and holidays are really great.
Ventajas
Great pay, nice holidays schedule
Desventajas
No clear goals/assignments, lack of organization, no company culture, no training for new hires, no help from management
Cultura laboral
Fiat-Chrysler is known to possess the typical political corporate atmosphere. The culture is very weak with poor management. Long hours and unrealistic goals and expectations. Good benefits and pay.However, the pros do not outweigh the cons.
Pay, Benefits, Company Car Program
Culture, Management, Promotion, Stress, Long hours
Cultura laboral
Periodo lavorativo soddisfacente e auguro a molti ragazzi di conoscere questa realtà
Lavoro
Nessuno
Cultura laboral
I have nothing but good things to say about my summers working for Chrysler!. I was hired as a high-school temporary fill-in employee. Every employee treated me and my fellow student coworkers very fairly and respectfully! I made some good friends there!
Ventajas
Friendly coworkers/ managers, good pay
Union rules, etc!
Cultura laboral
I thoroughly enjoyed working there. I was a Project Manager in Auburn Hills for over 10 years and loved it. I am retired now and almost wish I could go back. I miss it.
Cultura laboral
Its ok if you can handle the ups and downs with the automotive industry. The union seems to side with management over the employees who pays the dues.
Decent pay
Lay offs
Cultura laboral
Great company with great benefits good money new people lots of experience pick between first second or third shifts great chance for advancement can be team leader or just work for yourself
Good money
Cultura laboral
Competitive industry, Chrysler is very easy to work on and get help from, nice career choice. More training and experience the better the pay. Chrysler stands behind the product and offers plenty of help with issues you can’t figure out.
Ventajas
Free training, very high end computer support from Chrysler, competitive pay
Desventajas
Sometimes warranty doesn’t pay very well, eco diesel has lots of issues and a pain to replace engine
Cultura laboral
It was a good place to work. I made a lot of good friends over the years and the pay and benefits were great for someone with just a high school education.
Ventajas
The good was: good pay and benefits.
Desventajas
The Bad: Long hour, no social life.
Cultura laboral
Management cares nothing about employees, whether they are sick or have an emergency. They care about the QUANTITY over the QUALITY of work. It’s really every man for themselves in a place like this.
Health insurance
Desventajas
Long hours, not compensated enough
Cultura laboral
i have with the chrysler dealers since high school and which was over 25 years and still they don’t care about you! and it’s hard to start all back over!
everything
Cultura laboral
Trabalho muito dinâmico, bastante atenção nas operações no posto de trabalho
Refeição na empresa
Desventajas
Não poder trabalhar com uniformes mais leves no calor
Cultura laboral
OverallI had a pretty good career over almost 38 years except for one mediocre and one absolutely bad manager. Work life balance and promotional opportunities ebbed and flowed over the years as our policies and culture changed.
Cultura laboral
Certain people in the shop were fed work while the rest of us starved. If you weren't in with them you were shuned like a leaper . I came into this bussiness with more knowledge than the rest I had 20 years on most of them. When something old came in they were my best friend all od a sudden.
Ventajas
some guys would bend over backwards get it?
Desventajas
Like I said some guys had all the work and got to go to school for new things.
Cultura laboral
Chrysler is not a bad place to work for but the management needs to get more sense of direction and better planning. It gets mostly chaotic most of the time. People are not very nice. They focus less on quality more on the stupid world class manufacturing, and getting awards. Lack of preparation and planning. Industrial engineers are not very respected at this place because they take union jobs away and management is always setting forth ridiculous manpower reduction targets. Plant Manager at my time was very arrogant and dumb person.
Not bad pay
Desventajas
Lead ship is confused most of the time.
Cultura laboral
Empresa excelente !!Pena que alguns líderes são despreparados para o cargo que oculpam !
Salário convênio médico