Evaluaciones de Crossmark

Mostrando las 2.902 evaluaciones
Ordenar por: Utilidad | Calificación | Fecha
Cultura laboral
Just so-so job with not enough hours
Merchandiser (Empleado actual) –  Various cities18 agosto 2018
Okay place to work with a decent wage but no advancement or enough hours. Work by yourself filling shelves and doing audits for different companies. You put up advertising and build displays
Pros
wages
Contras
no hours to get enough income
review
Retail merchandiser (Antiguo empleado) –  El Paso, TX18 agosto 2018
was fun opportunity flexible schedule pay is good and travel is paid for you just restock and put out new merchandise and traveling is is paid with gas deepening mileage more than 30 miles if i remember
Cultura laboral
the most enjoyable job just not enough hours or days
Demo Specialist (Empleado actual) –  Plano, TX17 agosto 2018
i need 40 hours a week or more days they hire new people and cut our hours i love working with people and selling product.the workers are very friendly nice company to work for just need higher pay and more hours in a week I learned allot about food safety and servicing customers telling them about the different products It is a very easy job if you like cooking or even selling the product good to have benifits it is very nice working with the other servers everyone is nice and helpful.the hardest part of the job is standing in one place for so long of a time the managment is great and very helpful if you have any question they are there to help you or even show you. the work place culture is great the only thing is we have two many people for the event sometimes even though the job is great
Pros
selling product and meeting people
not enough hours
mind numbing
Data Collector (Antiguo empleado) –  Woodstock, NB16 agosto 2018
boring work, get to travel lots. have to explain why you are at stores all the time and multiple times.lack of support. no real training. only a side job
Fun workplace
Event Demonstrator (Antiguo empleado) –  Erie, PA15 agosto 2018
I enjoyed working for crosswalk, you meet interesting people all the time while handing them a sale of a product at whatever storing you are doing the demo at. Mine were at Sam's club.
Pros
Got to meet lots of interesting people, pay rate
Not many hours per week
Cultura laboral
Management at this company is extremely poor.
Event Specialist, Advantage Sales and Marketing (Antiguo empleado) –  Vacaville, CA15 agosto 2018
Management at this ccompany is extremely poor. They discriminate against age. Which is extremely sad. Every person is entitled to work no matter what age you are. Of course you have to be a working age of 18 years old.
Pros
I enjoyed cooking.
Discrimination.
Cultura laboral
I reaaly enjoyed working for the sames club location
Sales Representative (Antiguo empleado) –  Clinton Township, MI15 agosto 2018
I enjoyed working at Sam's club for crossmark, it was fun preparing the food samples the most popular for the customers
Also the beverage samples. Work at different departments was good.
Pros
The environment
Some of the customers
Good working environment
Retail Merchandiser (Antiguo empleado) –  Rocky Mount, NC15 agosto 2018
This job required working at different store locations. not much chance of advancement and not a very lucrative salary. This job was not stressful and i enjoyed the coworkers.
Cultura laboral
Bad company to work for novery little traing or support from management
Merchandiser (Antiguo empleado) –  Charlotte N.C.14 agosto 2018
Manager had 5 in 6 month they were not helpful managed by being very rude
I like the work hated management no support all passed the buck the tablet I was to do my job never worked right
Tablet given to do work NEVER WORKED RIGHT
Cultura laboral
Part time....that is all it will ever be!
Merchandiser (Empleado actual) –  San Antonio, TX14 agosto 2018
I have worked for this company for almost 4 years. I have never received a raise or even a review, even though I complete all my work. Since the transition of merchandisers to the new Walmart team, my hours have been drastically reduced from an average of 20 to 10 a week-if even that. There is no advancement within the company. At best, you are an extension of a Walmart employee. No one really cares about you as a person, only if your tickets are submitted. This is made obvious to you on a weekly basis when the supervisor sends out emails blasts posting who has completed their work. This position is best suited for a retired person.
Pros
Work on your own
Contras
No pay raises ever, low mileage reimbursement, too much turnover in supervisors.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación? 2NoDenunciar
Cultura laboral
Crossmark needs to pay as ccordingly
Retail Merchandiser (Part-Time) (Empleado actual) –  New Jersey14 agosto 2018
Will NEVER work fo rt crossmark they screw with your paycheck. Used my personal auto of which I never rsvd any mileage. Their program stinks. Supervisors changed too often.
Pros
Nothung
Flexible Schedule
Sales Representative (Empleado actual) –  KY14 agosto 2018
A typical day at Crossmark is to enter your Walmart store. Follow any tickets overdue or within that week. Travel to numerous stores within the day/week. You have a manager but he/she will only email you. The hardest part of the job is to set up displays that could require more than one person to complete but you do it by yourself. The enjoyable thing is you pretty much make your our hours within the week as long as all tickets are scheduled and completed by Saturday at midnight, this makes it easy if you have a family, need a small income, or have children. It is not a job to perform if it's your only source of income because the hours and pay are not so great.
Pros
flexible, easy, own schedule
Contras
small income, not many hours
sales rep
Sales Representative (Empleado actual) –  montreal12 agosto 2018
visiting retail stores and performing item verification and plannos. hours are minimal, and scattered. some weeks hardly any work due to dsitribution from supervisor

Cultura laboral
Hard work not recognized, incompetent managers, cheapos that don't want to pay employees for their hours worked
Merchandiser (Antiguo empleado) –  Connecticut12 agosto 2018
Hard work not recognized, incompetent supervisor that only cares about keeping her own job, company that treats their employees poorly and don't want to pay employees for their hours worked. They literally will pinch every penny they can out of you and argue over 5$. No raises EVER even if all your stores rate you as 5/5 consistently.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación? 2NoDenunciar

great place
Sales & Marketing Director (Antiguo empleado) –  Plano, TX9 agosto 2018
Ran stock checked end units scanned all our products in stores worked at various stores including departmenty stores throughout california . I worked alone which was great the pay was great
Pros
worked alone
allot of scanning

unfair
Demonstrator (Antiguo empleado) –  Concord, CA9 agosto 2018
CROSSMARK does not care about their people, they expect so highly of you with such little pay. The market managers are rude and you get no benifits or raises
Pros
NONE
horrible company. Expect too much out of you and treat you poorly. NOT WORTH IT
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación? 2No 1Denunciar
14 agosto 2018

Hi there. We always strive to be better as an organization and several of the things you mention here are direct violations of company policy. Please contact our Human Resources department so that we can address the concerns you've brought forth here. Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

Connections
Chi Mgmt (Antiguo empleado) –  Rogers, AR9 agosto 2018
If you have connections in Home Office you can advance in the company. It is very competitive and having friends in high places will help you greatly.

Cultura laboral
easy job to get started in
Trained new staff on their duties (Antiguo empleado) –  Township of Deptford, NJ8 agosto 2018
The hours were okay but the work environment was great. I enjoyed the staff and team members. The manager was good at there job and gave far time off to people who needed it
Pros
enjoyable work environment
little advancement

Fast paced, competitive
Lead Event Specialist (Antiguo empleado) –  Snellville, GA8 agosto 2018
The job was different from day to day. This is because it was doing different food and product demonstrations on a daily basis. There was strict guidelines as to sales goals. Your job was to be a " spur of the moment " point of sale for the product you had to sell that day.

Crossmark is a outside marketing company. We were considered "guest" in whatever store you worked in. The good thing about the job is that you worked at one store you did not have to float unless on occasion there were too many call-outs at a neighboring store.

The hardest part of the job was that you had to work on a rolling display cart. this cart had to be equipped on a daily basis with whatever supplies were needed to perform your "event" for that particular day and item your were promoting.
Pros
High volume of customer contact. Interfacing with a lot of customers.
Contras
NO benefits, no room for advancement, NO full time hours.

Cultura laboral
Great place if you didn't have my management.
Event Specialist (Antiguo empleado) –  Fairbanks, AK7 agosto 2018
6-hour shifts with a 30 min break. Standing on your feet for all 6 hours in one spot. You get to meet all kinds of interesting people though. I just had a bad boss. She was selfish and cruel. I had received a threat on my life during a shift and she had told me that was my issue and she wouldn't do anything until an attempt was made to do anything.
Pros
Get to eat samples
Contras
Standing in one spot with little to no movement
14 agosto 2018

Thank you for providing your feedback. We, as a company, want to create a positive work environment for everyone. Can you please e-mail our Human Resources department directly outlining your concerns so that we are able to assist you? Thank you!

Este perfil ya ha sido reclamado

¿Querés saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en Crossmark. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.

Hacé una pregunta