Evaluaciones de CROSSMARK

Mostrando las 3.216 evaluaciones
Ordenar por: Utilidad | Calificación | Fecha
Event Specialist (Antiguo empleado) –  Madison Heights, MI19 marzo 2019
Overall the work was decent as well as the people you worked with. The only downside was the main manager. She didn't interview you herself criticized everyone and constantly went on vacations/took time off but if you wanted a day off it was impossible.
Pros
Meeting the people you work with
No benefits
Cultura laboral
Entered store[s]] performed shelf audits, checked stocks and pulled stocks from back room as needed
Part Time Sales Associate (Antiguo empleado) –  Boise, ID19 marzo 2019
Crossmark is a great place to find fun and exciting part time positions. hour are flexible and KPI's are within the part time character of the work. Pay and reimbursements are also within expected ranges.
Pros
flexible hours
Contras
Sales oriented, at the expense of customer service
Cultura laboral
Flexible Schedule-poor communication skills with management
Retail Merchandiser Resets-PT (Antiguo empleado) –  Houston, TX18 marzo 2019
Although I am retired, I felt this job was perfect with the flexible schedule--not too concerned about pay as I knew it could not match what I made in my career. However, after two years, I would think the company would compensate loyal, productive employees with some type of incentive, maybe just a congrats on an employee's anniversary? Field supervisor lacked proper communication skills, and very terse with information presented in emails. The field reps are not respected by management; and the progression of the company is not shared with field reps. This is a global company that has lost the understanding of the value of the staff and how maintaining old and new clients is an important part of the field rep's responsibility.
Pros
Flexible schedule; established relationships with each store location.
Contras
Poor communication; no incentives ever to motivate employees
Old boss
Vendor (Antiguo empleado) –  Cleveland, OH18 marzo 2019
I've loved working for the company 3 years but mangers book you when you try to leave their team and they can get you let go. Some work would include to much travel and little pay to me.
They barely train you.
Merchandiser (Antiguo empleado) –  Angleton18 marzo 2019
Basically this job requires too much motivation on your part. I quit my first day in the field because I didn't know what I was doing. I gave up the moment I was faced with an obstacle. I basically had to get approval from a store manager to complete a ticket that I started but then she went on break so I couldn't. I just walked out and threw my badge away. The only upside is you basically schedule when you want to work so that's good news if you don't like waking up before noon. The compensation was very meager. I was dissapointed because I have been out of work since 2015 and I was happy I might have another merchandiser job but it didn't live up to my expectations.
Pros
Nothing.
Everything.
Great pay for job
Event Specialist (Antiguo empleado) –  Vestal, NY18 marzo 2019
Want great pay but not work much for it? this is for you. High pay for low job hours BINGO. very stressful and always being watched if one thing went wrong you were called out instantly especially if you had some thing like a piece of meat on the metal and didn't pick it up right away after just finishing cutting food for the demo.
Cultura laboral
Good job if you like to drive and not make a lot of money
Sales Representative (Antiguo empleado) –  Earth City, MO18 marzo 2019
I liked the job. I was several different stores per day through out the state. I liked seeing different people every day. It was not difficult. A lot of wear and tear on you vehicle.
Pros
See different people every day
Contras
Put a lot of milage on you vehicle
Not to much work.
Retail Merchandiser (Antiguo empleado) –  Chicago, IL17 marzo 2019
Been working for crossmark for almost four years. There is no room for advancement in the company. Management was not helpful and no training was provided.
Pros
Flexible
Pay
I do not know
Lead Event Specialist (Antiguo empleado) –  North Fort Myers, FL14 marzo 2019
I do not know. I heard there work load has drop. it is not right for me to review. The boss I had was let go. I do not know if they clean house. I setup by my boss and his pet.
Fun place to work
Lead Event Specialist (Antiguo empleado) –  Paducah, KY14 marzo 2019
In a day you set up your cart, shop, prepare food and hand out samples to promote sales.
Management is good and always willing to help whenever needed.
Good place to work especially if you are retired or need a supplement income or if you have children.
There is no hard part of this job and the most enjoyable part is that you can talk to people and get their input on a product.
Pros
Easy to work around the schedule
Contras
No benefits, not enough hours.
Product Demonstrator
Product Demonstrator (Antiguo empleado) –  Northlake, IL14 marzo 2019
I distributed food and drinks to customer's for them to try the products to see if it was good or not. Told about the description and price of the product to the customers.
very slow
Event Specialist (Antiguo empleado) –  Plano, TX13 marzo 2019
didnt aleays have demos to do. if demo was cancelled you wouldnt work that day. they only had three busy days friday saturday and sunday. sometimes the store didnt have the products needed for the day so we would have to dry sell
Good Company
Retail Data Collection Associate (Antiguo empleado) –  Schaumburg, IL13 marzo 2019
Good Company, but the pay was not good. And then If you were really good at your job the gave you to much. I was at 100% from day one for 3 years. But the pay never got better and the wear and tear on your vehicle was not worth it.
Very flexible
Merchandiser (Antiguo empleado) –  Houston, TX13 marzo 2019
It was flexible to do what you needed to do throughout the week, other than that it was no perks. The pay is very low , not enough for gas and mileage.
discount decent
Demonstrator (Antiguo empleado) –  Ontario, OH12 marzo 2019
discount decent. friendly co workers. product decent. building well kept. hours decent. food decent. supervisors on floor decent. kind respectful. co workers kind.
Unfair hr - bad leadership
Management (Antiguo empleado) –  Plano, TX12 marzo 2019
Dont work here. HR is all about covering up things. Leadership is a joke. They change constantly.. I mean daily. They do not stand behind their own policies and decisions. They are WAY to reactive to the client without thought. The absolute worst thing is that NO ONE takes accountability. Not a single person, not a single department. When something goes not as planned, it is constant finger pointing. Usually anything that happens in the field is the fault of staffing so Talent Acquisition is to blame. Anything that happens in operations is usually blamed on finance, and anything that happens from HR is blamed on training. Its just a horrible place to work.
Pros
They have a nice cafe in the corporate building but its too expensive to eat there.
Leadership is LOST !!!
Cultura laboral
Great culture but lacks structure and advancement & training
Client Service Manager (Empleado actual) –  Sydney NSW11 marzo 2019
Great culture where you can work hard and play hard but the company lacks ongoing training and development opportunities which leads to a high turnover of quality and experienced employees.
Pros
Friday afternoon drinks, quarterly events, collaboration between teams
Contras
A lot of internal deadlines at the same time client deadlines also required.
Cultura laboral
Great Company to work for. Position was ending. Changed to Advantage Solutions Inc.
Lead Event Specialist (Antiguo empleado) –  San Jose, CA, Boise ID, Spokane WA.11 marzo 2019
Worked for Crossmark, starting again in San Jose, CA as a Event Specialist. Moved to Boise Idaho, transferred with Company. This position is selling product to the public at Walmarts.
Pros
Part time position. Able to take time off for personal and come back to a position.
No raises.
Fairly good workplace
Club Supervisor (Empleado actual) –  Rome, GA11 marzo 2019
Company can get a little crazy with how often they want to change things, but other than that a pretty standard workplace. Must be willing to put up with a lot of things changing.
Its a ok place to work
Lead Event Specialist (Empleado actual) –  College Station, TX11 marzo 2019
Some weeks you work alot and some weeks your lucky if you work 2 days. Unless your a lead you might get 4 days. You have to have alot of patience to work for this company and willing g to learn constantly because things are always changing.
Pros
Free lunch
Health care
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?NoDenunciar
Este perfil ya ha sido reclamado

¿Querés saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en CROSSMARK. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.

Hacé una pregunta