Recibí actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Chevron

Título del empleo
Todo
Ubicación
Todo
Mostrando las 5179 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral
Chevron es un lugar excelente para trabajar donde se aprende
Cultura laboral
Loved working here! I worked for a privately owned station and it was the best. I got along with the owner and all employees. The customers were tough sometimes but it was okay.
Cultura laboral
I really enjoy working at chevron. Unfortunately due to all the changes within the org there have been layoffs. My managers were great and my coworkers are awesome! Hopefully I will get to come back and work here again.
Cultura laboral
very religious has u work first week by urself
will call u a thief or an idiot if u dont do things exactly his way verbally abusive when he knows u have interacted with ppl he dislikes
Pros
independence
Contras
vebally abusive religious racist and holds prejudices
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Calificá una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente
Compartí tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
Great Scenery . Friendly. Safety First. Satisfied customers. Always Exciting to be there. Everyone shows up to work with an agenda a goal a great attitude
Pros
Great Food and Views
Cultura laboral
I liked that i get to serve a lot of diffrent people and the job was about comunication and calculation at the same time and learning new team skills
Cultura laboral
As a geologist unless you were prepared to take an overseas assignment - or at least one out of state - advancement opportunities were limited. With a working spouse that was not possible unless they gave up their career.
Pros
Large company with good company benefits
Contras
large company with associated anonymity
Cultura laboral
I have worked for Chevron Inc., for 5 1/2 years. I have had about 5 Managers in this time frame. I never like any of them. They stay in their office most of the time and do not come out and help you when you have lines of people to help. Too many times I had to work an 8 plus hour shift all by myself because there is never enough employees because of the big turnover. There is no room for advancement for the typical Customer Service Rep. The job title should be changed to cashier and janitor. The overall attitude of the employees is poor because everyone is overworked and feels unappreciated. Don't waste your time. Don't work for this company.
Pros
Free soda drinks and coffee.
Contras
Hostile environment, low pay, dirty job.
Cultura laboral
It was fun working at chevron. They have well placed structures to help you carry out your work with ease. Logistics management help Members of staff that needed to go to site to go without stress.
Cultura laboral
Flexibility and close to home. Mangement has issues. I never really feel valued. Seniority has no value at this company. You clean the pumps stock the shelves cashier stock the cooler clean and full machines.
Pros
Flexibility
Poor mangement
Cultura laboral
A lot of upset customers,especially when technology like register and car wash and gas pumps are malfunctioning, could be updated/upgraded to help with that. Hardest part of the job was mean or rude customers.
Most enjoyable was the team members, and management was not the worst.
Pros
free fountain and coffee drinks team members from most stores were all friendly, paid for uniforms
no employee discount
Cultura laboral
What manger you work for makes all the difference. HR and any other office that is suppose to help the employees is only looking out for the company.
Pros
Benefits
Contras
no help for employees being mistreated
2,0
Cultura laboral
All about appearances and not about getting the job done. Hard workers are let go whilst those achieving are rewarded and promoted. You need to know how to play the game and not how to do your job.
Pros
Reasonable pay
Too political
Cultura laboral
great job to get to know people at,customers are very kind and make you feel like part of the community. If you enjoy to work alone and get your work done to relax this job is perfect. I could work and get my own things done when work was completed.
Cultura laboral
There was no scheduled breaks. Had to take a minute if you could when you could. Fast paced work environment which I loved. There was always something to do
Pros
Worked by yourself
No breaks.
2,0
Cultura laboral
Tney changed management after I started working there and the company went down hill. Think they should have took more time training so things could have ran more smoothly
Pros
good pay
Lazy workers
3,0
Cultura laboral
Chevron allows advancement especially if you are willing to move and the level of training they provide is honestly second to none. There are a lot of good people that work at Chevron but there is also a lot of nepotism and good ol boy job advancement that takes place. That being said, the benefits are great and it's a good company. The biggest issue is that it really doesn't matter how good you are at your job there will come a point where it will basically be a coin flip if you get laid off or not due to oil prices.
Pros
Benefits, work life
Lay offs!
Cultura laboral
They act as a family. I enjoyed working their and learning a new thing everyday. The pay is decent but if your cashier you don't do alot anyways.. Always be on time, they are strict on that.
Cultura laboral
I love it it’s great the people are nice everyone is professional the environment is so positive it’s a great place to work I greatful to have had the opportunity to be part of the team
Cultura laboral
It’s a great place to work as an intern and a place to grow in your career if you put in the required work that’s expected of you. The mentor program is the best!!!
Cultura laboral
Wish to work with them still if they do have offices or work stations on Tempe Arizona should my family transfer there anytime this year. Working with this company is great hence my looking forward to be with them in Tempe Arizona.