Recibí actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Chase en Chicago, IL

Estás viendo evaluaciones en Chicago, IL, según tu ubicación actual.
¿No es tu ubicación deseada?
Elegir otra
Título del empleo
Ubicación
Se encontraron 264 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 8563 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral
Your experience depends on how much traffic your branch receives. I've learned to balance a cash box , verify cash, differentiate real and counterfeit bills.
2,0
Cultura laboral
To excel or grow, all you need is someone higher up to like you. Imagine having a manager that’s so immature and knows nothing but that person is a manager, flirts with the employees and calls it team bonding. You talk, you’ll get blacklisted.
Cultura laboral
The teller position is basically exploitation, the banker position is basically a dead end unless your higher ups favor you, the culture is incredibly fake and grounded on outside of work hangouts where everyone gossips over drinks, and the teller hours are a joke. Unless you have a backbone but most importantly patience, do not apply. I'm sure other banks pay more and have a less toxic job culture.
Ventajas
health benefits
Desventajas
just about everything else
Cultura laboral
I Love working with chase. I Love working with the customers I have on a daily basis. Creating relationships is my go to because a satisfied customer is a loyal customer.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Calificá una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente
Compartí tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
The day to day pretty much stayed the same but the volume of customers changed day to day. I liked this environment because the culture was great and the benefits were amazing.
Cultura laboral
Chase was a great place to work. My job relocated to Tampa. If my job hadn’t relocated I would still be there. I’m looking for job now and ready to get back in working field.
Cultura laboral
The job was great but my department moved to Tampa and I was laid off. I worked at Chase for 20 years. This is the company where I would’ve retired from.
Cultura laboral
Great Firm! I enjoyed growing with the company. Management styles vary and overall you really get what you put in with this firm! Highly recommend a road map for your career direction.
Cultura laboral
Branches only care about the customers input/surveys and will use the negative against you, management can be retaliatory and HR doesn't seem to do much about it. I've seen coworkers apply for other positions and management told them the only way you can move is it you do A,B, and C, or block it completely even if the candidate already qualifies. They never ask what the workers need to make things better or be better at their jobs. No company celebrations, no raises, no bonus'.
Cultura laboral
Left another huge banking corporate to join the JPMorganChase team as a licensed banker. I couldn’t be more happier. The Company strives on helping you in career development. Their coaching is on point. From what I’ve seen Chase goes the extra way for their customers. The customer service is exceptional. I was a little worried to leave the other huge financial giant, but I could not be more happier in that decision. I also took a pay cut to come here. I don’t regret it.
Cultura laboral
This company is not for those looking for advancement or those of us who desire a welcoming and healthy working environment. I experienced a great deal of hostility and the management at my location had no experience in hospitality, leadership, discern for others or personal and employee growth and satisfaction. I knew immediately upon arrival things were not stable in this location, however I stayed to introduce change and a different direction in leadership. I am deeply disappointed in the company as a whole due to its lack of respect for professional and care for other’s well being.
Cultura laboral
Work life balance can be better but 4 weeks vacation ! You can’t beat that ! Technology is amazing Your training is amazing The advancement is amazing This company is just awesome
Cultura laboral
Working at Chase is a respectable/admired workplace for many reasons. My favorite reason so far is connecting with different clientele and helping them reach their goals with their finances.
Cultura laboral
The work isn’t flexible and management isn’t collaborative nor helpful. There aren’t opportunities for career advancement for minorities and it’s difficult to see any possible future at Chase
Cultura laboral
I can not give a full review of the company since I was there upholding a contract and not as a permanent employee. The company seemed like a great place to work.
Cultura laboral
If you follow instructions well, are teachable, are willing to adjust selling techniques according to Chase's needs you will do fantastic. If you're smart you will learn that servicing clients needs and earning the right to increase on that banking relationship you will do very well. The other thing to look for is to move to a branch in a good market so that you'll be more successful. The more successful producers work from branches in upscale neighborhoods and move up the ranks quicker. Chase is an excellent company to learn from the bottom and work your way to the top, but it has to be their way and not your way of doing things. If you can live with that you'll do fantastic. All of their products are geared to help the customer maximize their banking needs, and all you have to do is present them with those opportunities.
Cultura laboral
Chase is a great company to work for. There are so many different departments to choose from. The pay is okay depending on the level of experience. Having worked at chase looks good on any resume.
Cultura laboral
Very typical workplace environment. Nothing unusual nor out of the ordinary. Management is average and typical. There is nothing exceptional to discuss.
Cultura laboral
People were professional and advancement is easy if you work hard meet or exceed expectations. I had two roles both in Client Services and enjoyed both. My managers were all kind and as long as I was doing well they were happy to support me in advancing my career
Cultura laboral
Great company to work for and a great asset would of never left had my position never faded out. Company was for its customer. Value they employees never intended to leave had a better oppruntity to grow with in the company
Cultura laboral
OK place to work for. Could have have more opportunity for advancement. Unfortunately I lost two of the jobs I had with Chase. After the first loss, it was easy to find another job with the company. After the second loss, I decided to leave the bank.