Catalent Pharma Solutions
Recibí actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Catalent Pharma Solutions

Título del empleo
Todo
Ubicación
Todo
Mostrando las 717 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral
La gente es buena tenes muy buenos cursos y la paga es buena
2,0
Cultura laboral
The place is all about favoritism. If your lazy and like being a boot licker than this is the place for you. Also they will approve your PTO then reprimand you for using it. They will allow other people over sleep and make it up, but not some of the others. They will hire you from a temp agency and cut your pay 1.00 maybe even 2.00 just to give you PTO and complain about using it. They will pay you next to nothing, when you have a college degree, experience, and great team skills. Unless you work up stairs then your making the big bucks. I did some research and the CEO of the company makes, 7.9 million a year. keep in mind now in 2020 him and all the other big wings probably worked from home half the year. Oh and also, i was helping making the therapeutic for covid19 and this place didn't even implement wearing a mask until jun 1st makes ya wonder???? Long story short this company treats you like a number and will throw you away. BIG PHARMA sucks. Oh do some research ya know pharma in Greek means poison, thats just one weird thing, there's much more.. Don't support them. This compsny and others make billions if not trillions and pay they're employees/slaves crumbs. Don't support them or any of them. Their using you to make themselves richer by the min.
Pros
Other good slaves working there
Contras
everything, management is super lazy ex. There isnt enough space to type it all.
30 junio 2020
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback on your experience with Catalent. I am sorry to hear your about your experience. At Catalent we pride ourselves in continuous improvement for all areas of our business. Your feedback is what will help us to improve our employee experience at all levels.
5,0
Cultura laboral
not a bad company to work for i am applying for a position to return. The training is ongoing from the day you start. Shift briefs are full of information
Pros
great work colleagues
Constant changing you ppe
25 junio 2020
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback on your experience with Catalent. I am glad to hear your experience has been a positive one. At Catalent we are continually seeking to improve our employee experience and your feedback will make a difference as we continue on this journey.
sehr stressige Arbeitsumgebung, da nicht genug Mitarbeiter vorhanden sind
oftmaliger Wechsel im Management, keine Kontinuität

zum Teil sehr guter Team-Spirit
Pros
unterschiedlichste Aufgaben
sehr schlechte Work Life Balance
Cultura laboral
PA2 is the worst position in the company! The starting pay is $15:50 per hour. They demand so much, and keep adding more and more responsibilities all the time. PA's make the company money! The aseptic team can take as long as they want on break and nobody cares, but if you work in production and are even 1 minute late coming back from break you have to report that person
Pros
Lots of vacation time. The company stock has more than tripled in the last 3 years
Contras
They hire from the outside
18 junio 2020
Calificá una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente
Compartí tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
Maybe it’s COVID, but don’t hire someone then immediately cancel their contract without cause. It doesn’t reflect well on your company, and trust is something employees value above a lot of frivolous perks you may try to throw their way
Pros
Large company
Contras
Toxic work culture- backstabbing coworkers
Cultura laboral
Working as a Microbiologist at Catalent Pharma Solutions was my first job after graduating college. The laboratory was an amazing an opportunity to learn about the pharmaceutical manufacturing world, especially from a quality perspective, and I have grown so much as a professional in my years there.
Cultura laboral
Si vous êtes intérimaire , il y aura peu de chance d'y rester et évoluer .
5,0
Cultura laboral
good environment and well managed work place. all equipments are automated and easy to learn and and work. so many new equipments are coming up and workers are happy to be there.
Cultura laboral
The pay is poor, the benefits are expensive, and the work/life balance is non-existent. Upper management has no clue how to operate a company and is made up of mostly inexperienced and unqualified people who have little to no prior experience in the drug industry. Decisions are made in a vacuum and planning is a foreign word. The company motto SHOULD be "It's only clinical..."
2,0
Cultura laboral
They pay decent, and lots of over time, worked 3 months strait not volintairy how ever if you have an issue with supervisor throwing stuff dont report
Pros
Money
Contras
No time for amything besides work, will fire you or at least tell your supervisor if you report them
Cultura laboral
Too much work for the amount of employees. We are over worked and extremely understaffed. Not enough PA2s or team leads on some shifts. Other shifts are running with only 1 supervisor instead of 2. Consistently expecting to push ourselves over the top and then get reprimanded, or written up if a mistake happens. Too many chiefs not enough indians. And managment has poor communication. Otherwise, a good place to work
Cultura laboral
Lavoro molto dinamico, faticoso ma a chi piace lavorare è ottimo, il tempo passa velocemente e spesso è anche stressante psicologicamente anche perché dopo un po' capisci che sei solo un numero e c'è molto cambio di personale quindi perdi un po' l'entusiasmo iniziale, ma ormai, il mondo del lavoro è questo.
Pros
Si imparano cose nuove a livello di GMP
Stress da competizione
Cultura laboral
Catalent is not a good place to work for constantly changing your shift, management is awful and favoritism is shown to certain employee always kiosks.
Cultura laboral
Strong executive leadership, fast-paced environment, lots of commitment to patients and customers. Great environment although depends on location and local team.
Cultura laboral
Blame culture because of not well prepared section head. They don't treat people equally. Lots of people leaving company due not respectful section head. No promotions unless you are friend of section head.
Cultura laboral
managers and supervisors don't promote you because you are doing a great job. I worked 8 years at this place and started with the temporary work for 6 months, I got hired on after that as a PA1. I got promoted to a PA2 after 4 years. I tried to apply to many different positions after I graduated with bachelor'degree in business management and was not chosen. Instead, other new employees were chosen and they faild. My supervisor said that I was not promoted because I'm good at what I do as a PA2. I quit after that 8 years.
Pros
You make good friends and you get paid time off after one year
Contras
You have to kiss a** to get the promotion you want.
Cultura laboral
A lean organization that challenges employees to be the best they can be. Excellent Management and culture of teamwork. Reasonable (but not great) pay and benefits.
Cultura laboral
Its a good place to work and compensates really well. The culture here is decent. They care about their employees but sometimes it feels very corportate.
Cultura laboral
Good company if you are right out of college to get experience...then move on to something much better. Dont plan on a career there. Management only cares about the bottom line.
Cultura laboral
Do not go to HR, they are against you! Too many work Bullies that just get a slap on hand. Management are not organized, and don't know what their doing. Benefits suck for being a large company, and put the blame on you for their faults. Hostile work place, and professionalism does not apply here. A lot of he said she said.
4 junio 2020
Este perfil ya ha sido reclamado
¿Querés saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?
Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en Catalent Pharma Solutions. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.
Puntuación general