Recibí actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Cargill

Título del empleo
Todo
Ubicación
Todo
Mostrando las 4537 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral
Ambiente muy relajado pero enfocado a los negocios y oportunidades de cada area.
Buen trabajo de equipo, inter relacionando los distintos recursos de la empresa

Estar al dia con todas las informaciones es un desafío permanente

La buena relación en el trabajo entre empleados de distintas oficinas operartivas
Cultura laboral
Cargill foods is a company to work specially if you are a first coming in Canada .they pay good and you lol have 2 shift morning and afternoon wish give you access to pick for your convince .excellent benefits package and medical facilities in the plant .they have different departments and you can sing for differents jobs if you are not happy with the one you have ,it is a union work inveroment though it is a seniority wait period. each job have a different rate .more difficult the job better the pay because is a different levels per job . Cargill take safety very seriously and you learn to do it as well . you'll be working with knife and they want you to go home safe and sound. Cargill is a big plant and very busy ,hard work but I got my family everything we deserve in life.
Pros
Recognition for hard working, safety, and atendance
45 minutes from Calgary and problem with hand if don't learn to sharp knifes
Cultura laboral
I love to eat at this place. Their sandwiches are great and working there to see other people eat tehere was awesome. 10/10 would eat tehre again. Love the food.
Cultura laboral
Work too much no time off to spend with family. Management sucks. They are not understanding when you talk to them. If you have a problem there they won’t listen. All they are worried about is production not their employees. They pay too little for people to work so hard and get treated bad and they take advantage of people’s experiences and just use them for what they know.
Contras
Poor management, little pay and no off days.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Calificá una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente
Compartí tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
I enjoyed my time here but due to COVID my position was abruptly dissolved, so i had to stop my Stent there. But I did learn a lot while working there.
Pros
Location, facility size, incentives, benefits
Contras
favoritism blinds management at times.
3,0
Buena
Jornada continua

Salario digno

Politica de prevencion de riesgos laborales
Pros
Educacion riesgos laborales
mucho jefe
2,0
Cultura laboral
While I make a decent pay check and it's enough for me to pay rent and afford to well live it's a verybstressfull and toxic environment to work in and half of the time your getting yelled at for one thing or another no matter how hard you work, if your able to handle that then great but if bot I dont recommend it
Pros
2 paid vaction days after 90 days
Exhaustion
Cultura laboral
Great company to work for except the far there was no flexability with missing days of work even when your sick or you cannot make it to work cause of weather.
Pros
Decent breaks
Contras
Long walk to room to work
Cultura laboral
The people are the reason you stay at this company. It offers lots of upward mobility opportunities and challenging new projects, but by far the best part of Cargill is the company culture and the people it attracts.
Pros
Good benefits
Cultura laboral
Une excellente entreprise avec de larges possibilités pour ceux qui souhaitent progresser dans leur carrière
Pros
Cargill propose 2 euros par jour à utiliser dans les cafétérias de l'immeuble, fruits pour les employés, service de taxi de gare de Malines
Cultura laboral
Have fun work with cargrill enjoy my time there with them if I could I would love to go back there the most fun part was rolling cow togoues fun work befulie times
Cultura laboral
They treat you terribly. They insult you. They write people up for going to the bathroom. On two separate occasions, I witnessed a supervisor put hands on employees.

This workplace is toxic.
Cultura laboral
Worst company to work for. Production workers are always looked down. They are treated very bad. The management system sucks. Mostly talk in their language and you are forced to call one of the managers "maam". Human resources sucks since they are all friends and nothing ever gets done. Culture is very bad. Hope there's an official complaint and things get looked at in a professional manner.
Cultura laboral
it was a great job opportunity good benefits they would always take care of us. Clean break room with good cafeteria good service of food vacation paid
Cultura laboral
Muito boa , transporte excelente, benefícios excelentes.
Pros
REFEIÇÃO EXCELENTE
NÃO TENHO
Cultura laboral
Never had any problems getting work done around the people I worked with. Everyone went to work and got what they needed to be done for the next shift after us to get there and get things done.
2,0
Cultura laboral
Worked for 4 years and leanred most jobs to move up but most times i wpildnt get paid for the jobs i did because either the supervisor would forget or he didnt think i deserved it. Manipulative environment and toxic bosses who dont care about your well being.
Pros
Pay is decent and always overtime.
Contras
Dont get days off unless you call out.
Cultura laboral
The people there are backstabbers,who feel there entitled and management doesn’t care about anything but their own jobs... no help worse training. Would rather shoot myself then work there again.
Pros
My cheque didn’t bounce
Contras
People you work with are horrible just like management
Cultura laboral
Very accommodating and flexible work schedule. It is very inclusive for immigrants of different backgrounds. Overtime are often and there are some mandated work schedules.
Pros
Free stuffs
Contras
Difficult bus routes especially during night shifts
Cultura laboral
Cargill Meat Solution was a learning school for me, lot of friendly, helpful people, and lot of people that didn’t want you to growth, but it was find for me.
Pros
Stable job.
Contras
In the middle of nowhere
Cultura laboral
Empresa ótima de trabalhar não tenho do que reclamar quando trabalhei nela fui muito bem remunerado e reconhecido por recomendo essa empresa a todos
Pros
Refeição excelente
Fornece vale alimentação