Baker Hughes Incorporated
Recibí actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Baker Hughes Incorporated

Título del empleo
Todo
Ubicación
Todo
Mostrando las 5349 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral
Mis mejores años de trabajo fueron en Baker , una empresa para crecer .
Pros
Seguro medico priado para todo el grupo familiar .
Veldig tungjobbet organisasjon. Lange besluttningsveier
Cultura laboral
Good company as a start of a career, not so much for experienced engineers.
Depending in which department you lend, you will either learn something useful, or it will be completely waste of time working there.
Pros
flexible starting time
Contras
niche product, few or none transferable skills
4,0
Cultura laboral
It was a good job, but middle management made it difficult sometimes. My position was not always respected, we were expendable because there were new hires all the time.
Pros
Dependable schedule, paid time off
middle management
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Calificá una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente
Compartí tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
Gasca Lufkin - nu ofera posibilitatea sa dezvolte si lucreze profesional pe cei care au avut vechime cu CEO BH anterior.
Pros
N/A
N/A - prea multe pile
2,0
Cultura laboral
if you were not in the in crowd you were not going anywhere and treated like a dog. You are expected to take management talking down to you and cussing you out.
Pros
Good pay
management, high turn over
4,0
Cultura laboral
People are great and help each other out. Good company to learn and grow. Very flexible and management is always willing to help and listen (open door policy)
Cultura laboral
Baker Hughes türkiyedeki atölyesin de mertebesi yükselmiş şahıslar ile yöneticilik ve liderlik hakkında hiçbir bir bilgisi olmayan. Baker Hughes firmasından ayrılınca açlıktan öleceğini düşünen, bu yüzden herkesi kendine düşman olarak gören yöneticiler var. Bu insanlar gerçekten midemi bulandırıyor. Hayat da arkadaşı olmayan antisoysal yöneticiler. Benim çalışabileceğim bir yer değil.
Pros
Maaşınız banka hesabına gününde yatar, Mertebesi yükselmiş şahıslar sayesinde kendi işinizin patronu olursunuz.
Contras
Maaşınızdaki artışları ve düşüşleri hesaplama şansınız yok, Verilen bonus için vergi ödersiniz. Vergi dilimini geçtiğiniz için bonus yüzünden maaşınız eksilir.
Cultura laboral
They treat you like just a number and try to underpay you at every turn then hire someone younger with less experience that goes out there and mess up all the hard work you’ve done.
Pros
Employee stocks purchasing program
Expensive healthcare
Cultura laboral
Baker Hughes Inc. is an ideal work sanctuary especially for a young person fresh out of college with a common sense mechanical aptitude! 1st Class Company and if you can ride out the fluctuation and politics of oil prices you will go far! Number one key is hanging in there through the ups and downs. Identify your resources and who is willing to make the company shine. Those quality employees are out there at BHI.
Pros
Training and Safety Culture
Contras
At the mercy of fluctuating oil prices
Cultura laboral
Initially the job was great and well supported, But, with the ravages of the last recession most of the experience was made redundant including our supervisor and line manager. No support from management after this. From 2017 - 2020 we had 3 supervisors placed to support us and they had all left for obvious reasons. No training other than what we learned ourselves on the job or by asking for the several years I was there.
I enjoyed my job despite all the negatives and I developed very good relationships with account managers on site and customers.

If I was asked to do a job, it was done. No, second time of asking. The role involved working in the office and in the yard with equal amounts of time and this suited me.
Pros
Excellent benefits, good salary and some great social events
Contras
Stressful, workload excessive, no support from management
Cultura laboral
This company is good fir gaining knowledge and explore new things to upgrade your skills but the management is worst and no work life balance.
Otherwise the team is very much competitive and helping to each other a very good amount of study material is available to upgrade yourself.
Pros
Professional
No worklife balance
Cultura laboral
Having worked for 19 years there things were good to start with progressing onto different machines learning different thingS and getting small wage rises every other year , but things changed when certain people in management took over. MT KT MB GH then it turned to ship Please avoid working for this company at all costs, better flipping burgers than working for this crowd.
Stressful deadlines
Cultura laboral
Work offshore usually lasts 12hrs., with some overtimes. Work shift offshore 30 days but can be extended due to offshore circumstance could be crew change problems because of bad weather etc.
Friendly colleagues

Good basic

13th month salary is provided

dental/eye wear benefit

medical benefit
Pros
Good basic for FE
2,0
Cultura laboral
Buena como toda empresa cuida sus intereses, pero en plena pandemia despedir gente mexicana y dejar venezolanos no está nada bien
Pros
Excelente empresa.
Como los jefes son venezolanos hay preferencia 100%
Cultura laboral
Since COVID-19, i have had about 4 full weeks off, Other wise I am HUNDREDS of miles away from home and there is no determined point when I will be able to return. That is the worst part of this job.
Pros
Good Benefits
No Home Life, Dependent on oil prices
Cultura laboral
It is a good company. It is what you would expect from a large multinational:

- Many layers of management

- Truly global reach and scale

- Can have conflicting goals

- Jobs becoming less secure due to being in the oil industry
Cultura laboral
The division I work in treats the engineers like gold, but the people that do the labor get paid trash and treated like trash

Salary and job bonus for the guys behind the computer. For the guys who make sure the equipment gets safely and performs most of the labor.

Hourly, no bonus, want employees to be on call, but don't pay on call pay.

As soon as budget gets tight, bend over operators, because you'll be at 32 hours a week. No overtime.
Cultura laboral
Loved working for them learned a lot and also was promoted fairly. Never had any Issue getting where I deserved to be. Great support form field and office personnel.
Pros
Great company
Contras
Nothing to say about the company.
Cultura laboral
I worked for the Quality department and it was fast paced and busy all the time. The management was probably the best that i have had the opportunity to work for as well as great training, very patient and very knowledgeable in their own positions. Very family oriented and friendly work environment. The most enjoyeable part of my position was being able to get out of the office and out into the shop area to collect quality documents for current projects. Getting to meet and speak with the many shop employees and get to know what type of work they did in a day was very exciting and knowledgeable. I was laid off during the Covid 19 virus and am really looking forward to my phone ringing and asking me to come back to work. I have worked for several big name companies on different projects throughout my career but working for Baker Hughes, Power Transmissions in Lufkin Tx has to be the best job and company thus far. Nothing but good things going on with them.