Accenture
4.0 de 5 estrellas.
Recibí actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Infrastructure Specialist en Accenture

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3.7Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 7 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 20,816 evaluaciones

great place to work

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
A typical day of work consists of managing the lab infrastructure and environment. I expanded my knowledge and experience with vCenter and vSphere 4.1 and 5.0 as well as my knowledge of Microsoft Server 2008 and various Linux platforms. My coworkers are easy to work with and foster a great learning environment. The hardest part of the job is also the most rewarding part of the job, fixing issues that I am not familiar with. Once I research and implement the fix, I grow professionally. The most enjoyable part of the job is working together well with different departments/teams: storage, networking, Windows, Linux, etc. and learning from them.

Ventajas

Working with extremely smart individuals.

Desventajas

Working in contracting, can be an issue if contracts are not renewed

Nice company

Good company and good working condition. Colleagues are good and there is a competitive work environment. Salary is also as per industry standards and is definitely one of the better companies to work for
Cultura laboral

Accenture is a great place to work especially from the sense of employee wellbeing schemes and advancement opportunities. From experience there is generally a good mix of working from the office, at client sites and from home.

Good Compant, poor people management

Accenture is a great work place with good benefits and culture but it all depends on your supervisor and the individuals management style. I loved the company when I worked under my hiring manager but unfortunately he had to move on to another project. The manager who took over was simply a micro-manager and made the Job conditions horrible.

Ventajas

Great benefits, good culture

Desventajas

Poorly Trained Managers
Cultura laboral

Challenging technical environment with talented co-workers.

Over the years, I've had the opportunity to work on many challenging projects with talented individuals. The business and leadership skills I learned have allowed me to grow into a sound business-minded individual.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Calificá una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Compartí tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

My Profile

In Accenture my Key role is managing Computer systems, Network and Datacenter Infrastructure Operations. This involves Plan, Analyze, Design, Build and Deploy infrastructure architecture solutions, which represent current and future business requirements, articulate key aspects of infrastructure architecture and design through models, documentation, and code. Ensure IT operations teams have a solid understanding of infrastructure designs and execute accordingly
Cultura laboral

nice company. great process, Employee friendly. plenty of place to learn.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Querés saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en Accenture. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Hacé una pregunta

Puntuación general