Recibí actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Business analyst en Accenture

Se encontraron 3 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 20.044 evaluaciones
3,0
Cultura laboral
Gracias a estos años en Accenture pude mejorar muchísimo mi nivel de inglés y aprendí a utilizar excel de una forma muy amplia.
La empresa tiene muchos beneficios, y a la hora de buscar un cambio, es difícil resignarlos.
Pros
Beneficios
Contras
Dificultad para ascender
5,0
Cultura laboral
I currently work in the Buenos Aires, Argentina office and, for me, one of the better characteristics of the company here is the office culture. Your typical Argentine office is a lot more laid back than your typical office in the states. People often "disconnect" from work to chat with a coworker, and I feel that this provides a lower level of "burnout" than in other work cultures.

In a typical day on my project I follow and execute interfaces and jobs for US and Canada payroll (some automated, others manual). I also provide support for operational initiatives and participate in strategic planning for new implementations. Although the operations are very repetitive, there is a high degree of detail that must be taken into consideration for every task executed, as the slightest inconsistency could affect a large amount of people.

Overall, I would say that Accenture is a nice place to work at considering they have a well-established collaborative culture world wide that everyone seems to understand. Whether I'm interacting with my coworkers in the office here or hopping on a conference call with members of other teams stateside, everyone is friendly and cordial and willing to help each other reach the common goal.
Pros
Non-Monetary benefits
4,0
Cultura laboral
Buen ambiente de trabajo, realización de tareas al mismo tiempo, buenos beneficios.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Calificá una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente
Compartí tu experiencia para ayudar a otros