Accenture
4.0 de 5 estrellas.
Recibí actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Accenture en Minneapolis, MN

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3.7Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 93 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 20,864 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral

geared for people who's life is their work

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
there is an expectation to put in a lot of hours, many of which are unpaid because the projects are underbid. Some professional development that is "required" to get a good rating cannot be billed to the client or the company.
Cultura laboral

Rewards for those who self promote (but may not be the best resources)

Leadership survives on connections and past performance. They don't seem to strive for improvement, innovation, or face the tough questions, instead they surround themselves with yes men.Lots of lip service and talk but very little action once you look under the hood.

Ventajas

Easy to get buried and hide; no one will call you out because it reflect poorly on them too.

Desventajas

Week leadership just grinding out the pay check and through around their title.

Overall good experience early

I don't have any negative feedback necessarily. The support you receive and experiences you'll have will be dependent on the people you're working with and the clients you're working at, it's less a reflection on the company as a whole. Initially, I had lots of support, and advancement opportunities. After 5 years with the company, opportunities dried up and advancement no longer came easy. You make your own way in the company and can succeed if you know how to promote yourself and move into leadership roles.
Cultura laboral

Challenging work, inclusive work environment and wonderful people

The work environment is dynamic and always challenging. I always came to work expecting something new or different and focused on innovation to find solutions. I have been proud of Accenture's focus on inclusivity and diversity. Accenture has done alot to create an environment rich with people from different backgrounds and abilities. The people at Accenture focus on how to help others succeed. I always felt support from my leadership to challenge myself and grow.
Cultura laboral

Difficult transition for experienced hires

There is a lack of onboarding that makes it extremely difficult for new hires to get up to speed. It's totally on you to adapt to the culture and find a project which is both stressful and unexpected.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Calificá una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Compartí tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Good culture

Great culture, pay is average, be ready for frequent travel. Wide variety of clients and industries available. Must have good career counselor. Leadership is mostly very good.

Accenture placed me with Boston Scientific

Got a job with Accenture and they immediately paired me with a C porting job for Boston Scientific. After the porting was complete was moved to environment and data creation for testers.

Low pay

Good enough

Accenture is a huge company. Your experience is going to depend entirely on your manager and the projects you end up working on. Overall I would say it's worth working here, but I would give it 2-3 years tops. If at 3 years you are not loving what you are doing, I would strongly advise you to find another company/position, the longer you stay the harder it is to leave.

High Paced, Stresfull, corporate

Accenture was a fine place to work, but very corporate and rigid at times. There were opportunities for advancement, but status never felt stable due to constant restructuring and leadership changes. IT seemed leadership viewed employees as cookie cutters who could be easily replaced.. Stressed work\life balance, but long hours we required to advance.

Decent pay, advancement oppurtunities

Desventajas

Very corproate and rigid.
Cultura laboral

Nice company to work lot to learn

Accenture is a good company to work specially when you are fresher. I am on H1B so does not pay good to H1B Employees. Learned a lot in Accenture in SAP ERP.
Cultura laboral

Great benefits, good pay. Strong emphasis on leadership and management over the employees who keep the company productive.

Great benefits and good pay. A decent place to work as long as you keep your eyes open as leadership/management will do whatever they need to advance.

Benefits, Pay

Management, Leadership, Work-life balance

Review

I enjoyed the opportunity this job provided me over the last 7 + years. I would still be working if they would have the available work Enjoyed the opportunity to travel and meet people.

Travel

Away from Family and home
Cultura laboral

Challenging career with great opportunities

Accenture is a great company to work for to gain valuable experience and training across many different areas. It can be very challenging at times, and does require significant travel in certain roles.

Encourages Collaboration and Stewardship

Accenture fosters collaborative work environments and expects employees to share knowledge openly and freely. The idea is to work yourself out of a role while preparing for the next role. Stewardship is one of Accenture's core values and it is expected of everyone in the company. Accenture believes employees should do what they can to help those at lower levels to grow in their career so they will help others as they move up in the company.

Ventajas

Professional, knowledgeable co-workers, culture, and community

Desventajas

Lack of home/work life balance, excessive overtime, and lack of flexibility
Cultura laboral

Great consulting company to work for

I have learned a lot about consulting industry. The executives I work with are wonderful. Lots of tool and resources in our online learning boards. My typical day includes calendar management, booking extensive travel, maintaining expenses.

Organizational structure

It was extremely difficult to join Accenture as an experience executive. The culture was so matrixed and highly competitive for those who had not spent their career at the company. Getting staffed personally was not the expectation I had joining.
Cultura laboral

Great place to learn and advance

Great place to learn and advance. Even though the company gets paid only if the employees are billable, even in between the projects, the employees are paid and they do place the employees, based on their recommendation.

Accenture

Excellent career opportunity, life balance and advancement. Great opportunity to work with national and global clients. Also, a wonderful referral program.

Ventajas

Life balance, advancement, wonderful cliets

Burnout shop

I was hired as a recent graduate and it was basically sweatshop. They were just trying to get bodies to charge clients more money. It was stressful while not teaching real development skills.

Job/Mission Make Money

Accenture was a sweat shop... put in your hours, bill your rates, but phantom hours to ensure budgets met. Last weeks at Accenture were 90hrs, 100hrs, and 100hrs... it was time to leave

internship

I had a great time interning here. This is where I realize my passion and what I wanted to go to school for. The people there taught me a lot of things that are useful to me now,
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Querés saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en Accenture. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Hacé una pregunta

Puntuación general