Accenture
4.0 de 5 estrellas.
Recibí actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Accenture en Columbus, OH

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3.7Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 28 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 20,869 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral

Constantly hunting for new projects

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
The need to constantly find projects is never ending for most of the organization. People are let go if they are not on projects for an undefined amount of time. There is not a Written time frame for being on the "bench".
Cultura laboral

Great opportunity fresh out of College

The travel experience, networking emphasis and soft skills are definitely something that new hires fresh out of college can leverage to get hired onto projects. For people who are more settled this company can be a bit rough as the networking opportunities and travel can heavily detract from family life.

Mostly Remote Work but Travel is Required

I had three stand ups a day: one check-in with the on-shore and off-shore team at 8:00 AM that worked with my client, one at 9:30 with my internship manager, and an afternoon check-in at 4:30 with the on-shore team. I learned a lot and they offered me paid training when my project ended.

Life at Accenture

Good at training employees and setting them in a competitive environment while underpaying them Lots of smart talents to learn from in the company Opportunity to see places

Ventajas

Lots of smart folks to learn from

Underpays

Good Place to Upskill

Good place to hone and develop. Your work life balance will depend on your client and team. If you're in the CD&O track expect slower career progression.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Calificá una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Compartí tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Great Place to Work

Accenture has always been People focused and always ready to move to the next innovation. They pioneer in adapting to the new technologies and proving to the world where IT is headed next.

Worst job ever !

This company is by far the worst company on the LLP side I worked for the federal side and it was great. The Ohio benefits project is a joke. I was discriminated against on multiple occasions and even HR would do nothing but listen and say I know it’s awful.

Would recommend it

I would highly recommend joining Accenture straight out of college as you will learn and gain breadth and depth of knowledge and skills. Get exposure to multiple projects and clients.

Flexible Scheduling

Flexible scheduling or timings to help achieve true work/life balance. People, the culture here at Accenture and the growth made me stay and work for more than 11 years.

Ats

My role at ATS was fun and I got to learn a lot. While I was expected to get tasks completed for the project, I also was able to grow from Training that I received. If it wasn't for the very long drive, I would still be working for ATS.

Fun work

Long Drive to Project

Challenging and Productive

Learned project management skills, how to conduct and create status reports of weekly project meetings, creation and submission of structured weekly status reports. Built positive customer relationships. Provided Overview of customer technical teams and lead planned product deployments for customer environments.
Cultura laboral

Helped develop the sales model and organization for the consulting business.

• Created value driven engagement with major tier one automotive supplier, which included global solutions implementation over a seven-year period. • Led the development and signing of first customer for an industry specific solution center to support the planning, design, and delivery of enterprise-wide systems • Constructed marketing and sales initiatives for the Industrial Products Team to drive over $20 million in sales for 1996

Excellent place to work

Job Work life balance. Opportunities in terms of the work and learning. Great place to work. Excellent work place culture. Flex benefits for women employees
Cultura laboral

Opportunity to work with great teams

Accenture provides you with the opportunity to work with great teams and with great Clients. They have developed the best processes out in the marketplace to help you with your assignments.
Cultura laboral

liked it until I was downsized.

fun to travel for work back then. lots of high quality team members. wish I could go back now that I know more than I did back then but can't do the travel anymore.

Competitive and new experience

At Accenture there is always a place to learn new technology, functions, domains and can share the knowledge to other resource. Management is quite appreciable and they take quite good care of management based stuffs.Workplace culture is quite relaxed but is competitive when it comes to deliverable quality products in timeline.

New technology learning facilitates

Average salary

Nice Company to start with

It's a nice company to start your career. But after some years growth becomes stagnant along with compensation which doesn't increase as per market standard.
Cultura laboral

Solid job with growing company

I have seen varied experiences at Accenture. My experiences were generally good. Opportunities were abundant, compensation and benefits were better than most. Can be challenging, and you should have an independent drive to succeed. However, some great employees get lost in the politics of working for a large company and feel (understandably) underappreciated.

No Comments

No Comments on management and co-workers. The most enjoyable part was travel. Hardest part of the job was managers are not open to accept new innovative solutions.

Good organization to work

Nit picky mgmt

Best Service Based company to work for

If you want to have Job security and be in best Service Based company this is the best company to go for. You cannot expect promotion on time

Benefits are good

No Greencard processing
Cultura laboral

Challenging technical environment with talented co-workers.

Over the years, I've had the opportunity to work on many challenging projects with talented individuals. The business and leadership skills I learned have allowed me to grow into a sound business-minded individual.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Querés saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en Accenture. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Hacé una pregunta

Puntuación general