Accenture
4.0 de 5 estrellas.
Recibí actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Accenture en Atlanta, GA

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3.7Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 174 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 20,864 evaluaciones

The firm

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
There is a great deal of pride amongst employees to be part of this huge innovative organization of over 300 000+ employees.The motto here is work hard and play hard. In non Covid times, in spite of long days with six meetings or more a day and time to complete deliverables, teams get together 2-3 times a week after work, as result teams become extremely cohesive.Brilliant colleagues and culture of excellence make Accenture a great, but challenging place to work, as one needs to constantly up one's game to keep up.Life balance is still elusive, in spite of the company's best attempts

High performing organization

Lack of life balance
Cultura laboral

Great Benefits and stocks continue to grow.

The main client is a government cash-cow that nobody wants to be on. Also hard to get promoted if there are no good roles available to justify it. The general experience is sitting charging hours at a client site, doing your 8 hours of client work. On top of that, you are expected to do your Accenture work.

Ventajas

You will gain weight a lot of meeting and a lot of food at the office

Desventajas

You are having mandatory training that does not pertain to your job.

Never a dull moment

Accenture is a great place to grow and learn a lot in a short period of time. Career Counselors provide a lot of support and help you find your place in such a huge firm. Compensation is very fair. I received raises every year.

Compensation, employer-paid health insurance

Travel became overwhelming
Cultura laboral

Exceptional company with exceptional standards

Being at Accenture for over the past 10 years, I can assure, admit and agree with the fact that there has never been a company so dynamic and fulfilling ever. I have been given all the opportunities to grow in whichever technology I desired too. The processes are transparent and engaging.

No work life balance

Constantly required to work overtime with no pay. 60 hour minimum work week. Pay raises are minimal, even with stellar reviews. There is always an excuse why the payout is not better. Management has expectations that you are on call 24/7 and checking email after hours. There is never time when you can be disconnected from work

Matching 401k

Desventajas

Work life balance, stress, unreasonable expectations, constantly putting out fires
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Calificá una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Compartí tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Worst Boss Ever

When I was hired at Accenture, I was told that travel would be limited to the east coast due to a concentrated effort to increase business in this region. This lasted about four months before I was required to fly to the west coast biweekly for client work. I wouldn't have minded the travel if my boss provided any support, encouragement, and was a team player rather than a "player." I liked working at Accenture, but after dealing with an incredibly bad boss I decided to leave. I left the boss and not the company. Three months after I left Accenture, my boss was fired for several reasons. Had I known this before I left, I would have continued my career at Accenture.
Cultura laboral

I grew tremendously in my time with Accenture. The tools and resources were endless. Very competitive environment. If you love a challenge, this is the place.

Challenging

Desventajas

People with no consulting history may find it hard

Excellent place to work

Accenture afforded me the opportunity to delve into several distinct careers throughout my time there. They strive to be Truly Human and the work life balance was good for me. The people and culture were absolutely amazing.

Excellent work ethics

Accenture provides environment that helps individuals to grow in their careers. It encourages diversity and inclusiveness and all employees are treated with respect.
Cultura laboral

There is an amazing number of opportunities at Accenture.

Accenture was a great place to work, where I was able to add skills to my resume and meet many life long friends where were my co-workers. The benefits were very satisfactory. The management teams were very knowledgeable and highly skilled.

Project Assignment

Accenture is a great company work but has poor management of assigning those projects and assignments. They are great at providing training but fails to capitalize on their training investment by not helping the employee to get assignments, its rather who you know which equates to a revolving door for employees and lowers employee moral

Great Training

Desventajas

Poor help with finding projects

You Have to Know What You Want

Accenture is a company that is all about networking. You need to know and get to know as many people as you possibly can, because that's going to be the only way you'll be able to get on projects and move up.
Cultura laboral

Good people and dynamic work environment. I was also happy with compensation and benefits.

Great place to work. I had flexible work hours and could work remotely 50% of time. Great benefits and salary. I felt that management supported me in growing my career and opportunities.
Cultura laboral

Learned a lot and fun place to work at

More room for learning. Work-life balance was a little challenging. You will be asked to work on Saturdays and Sundays without getting paid. Management was fair. I loved working here at Accenture.

Unfair Opportunity

I have dealt with more negativity with an organization than with other jobs. Never given an opportunity to use my skills on various projects. Too many people being picky on roles. Bad taste in my mouth.
Cultura laboral

Work was challenging and meaningful, opportunity to learn, diverse culture. Good pay. Hard to get promoted without a mentor or knowing someone in top management.

Significant travel

If you are willing to travel 75-100% then you have a potentially great career at Accenture. You are expected to either climb the corporate ranks or leave the firm.
Cultura laboral

Great employer with even greater people

Excellent place to begin your career. Training is great and persons you work with and for are knowledgeable and always willing to help you. Benefits are also excellent with many discounts based on clients they deliver for.

Remote vs. Travel like Day vs. Night

Worked remote consistently for the same engagement for over 3 1/2 years, and it was a great role. Then, my tool, Tableau, was replaced as the data visualization tool of preference in that role so I began taking new roles. Unfortunately, I haven't found a new role with a longer term than 3 months. My day-to-day work in the last year was very inconsistent. Every 3 months, I had to re-apply to a new role with new clients, new on-boarding , and new leadership. In the last year there has been no opportunity to be complacent, and the demands to impress from each client are high. Accenture's culture, social policies & values are real good stuff.

Terrible

Terrible, don't work here unless you wish to be treated like cattle. They suck, management was horrible, the pay was horrible. And no work/life balance.

It was wonderful

I got an offer as an entry level and was able to grow at the company. It required me to travel around the country. Unfortunately I needed to leave the company to take a break for childcare, but if I have any chance I would like to work at Accenture again.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Querés saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en Accenture. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Hacé una pregunta

Puntuación general