Accenture
4.0 de 5 estrellas.
Recibí actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Accenture en Arlington, VA

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3.7Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 248 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 20,869 evaluaciones

Productive but be ware!

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
The old saying of garbage in and garbage out would sum up my work experience at Accenture. In the beginning everyone is helpful and then as you need operational help from management, nothing gets done. In summary, get surrounded by a good team that will hear and understand your needs as an employee.

Great work-life balance

This is a great company to learn. But because its so big you can get lost in the mix. You will have to do a lot of digging to get the role that is right for you.
Cultura laboral

Engaging, dynamic, collaborative, inclusive and fair workplace

Best company I ever worked for. I work with a team of proactive, intelligent, fun and great human beings. Management and leadership are always attentive to their employees. Great relationship with clients.

Bonuses

Desventajas

Complex system for career growth

Poor management

Depends on what project you are put on on, but the one I was on had high turnover with management that was incompetent and detached. It's difficult to change projects and management actually makes it difficult for you to leave the project.Had I been placed on another project, my experience may have been completely different, but unfortunately you are assigned to a project after you are hired instead of during the interview process, so you really don't have any idea what the job will be like.

Smart colleagues

Desventajas

Clueless management, high turnover, assigning people to projects after hiring

Opportunites and Pay

Accenture is a metorious company so it is important that you aligned with real leaders who are part of the culture and not above it in order to have individual success. They so network but that is just words!

Pay and bonus plan

Desventajas

Good ole boy mentally that is overt!
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Calificá una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Compartí tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Average Company

Plenty of projects - can range (most of mine have been largely unsatisfying)Performance reviews are almost non-existent.Engineers arent as visible as the consultants

Alot of projects

average tech company

Life/ work balance is good. It is not good at performance review. I would say it is one of worst companies that I have experienced. Many layers of management do not promote to get things done effectively. You will be evaluated by the work that you have done.

Satisfaction depends on project

Some projects better than others, along with managers. Networking is key for promotion, and finding projects to work on. Managers of different projects can place an inordinate amoint of pressure to get things done
Cultura laboral

Generally supportive when it comes to everyday job functions

Good: Local management is very hands-off.Bad: C-level suite has extremely pre-conceived political opinions that are communicated quite frequently. I simply think politics should be left out of corporate life.

Ventajas

Free lunches/breakfasts. free coffee all day

Political statements
Cultura laboral

Middle management doesn't focus on building team morale, team building

Accenture advocates for a great work life balance but does not have many opportunities for growth. Middle management doesn't focus on building team morale, team building or advancement. If you're looking for a place to grow, increase skills or certifications this is not it.

Accenture Federal Services

Great People, great leadership, excellent resources. Working for AFS will provide you with many diverse opportunities to support the Federal Government.

Large firm

Accenture is one of the top firms in the world. With many different resources to always help you excel. There was a ton of work with several different projects always available.

Your Team is Your Family

The people in your team is what makes work fun. Accenture teams are like families where everyone helps each other and guide each other. The managers care about their employees and their career growth.

Amazing People and Amazing Culture

Accenture was and amazing company to work for. Unfortunately, I was a contractor through a company they work closely with and with the cost of health care I had to take another job.
Cultura laboral

It's a great place to work with many opportunities

Accenture is a great company that has a lot of opportunities. There is a diverse set of job offerings, with just about every industry represented, including retail, energy and tech.
Cultura laboral

Good place to work with limited supervision

I personally felt lost working in a big organization where the set of directions is not know communicated well. I also came to know in a big organization like this is usually typical.
Cultura laboral

Accenture is one of the best places I've worked in the last 20 years.

Accenture is a great company to work for. But the are some key thing to be aware of: 1. Advancement is about who you know and who knows you. 2. Very little diversity at the top ( speaking only to US market only) 3. If your part of the consulting group don't stay on the bench too long 4. Make friends with everyone that is the key to advancement and staying off the bench.
Cultura laboral

Okay place to work. The job is very completive with your peers. This is a great place to work once you graduate from college. I really enjoyed working for the company.

Customer Service

Workplace is the operations for the clients. We make sure the clients/ customers are satisfied. We maintain the pantry areas and copy areas. We also arrange the meeting rooms how the customer would like. We are similar to hospitality.
Cultura laboral

Not the worst place to work

The company is so large that it is difficult to make progress in any direction, but it is a nice place to coast if your looking to do the same thing day after day.
Cultura laboral

The ability to make something of yourself

My managers empowered me to expand my horizons by allowing me to tackle new roles within my project. They trusted me to do the right thing and maximized my potential for career growth.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Querés saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en Accenture. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Hacé una pregunta

Puntuación general