logotipo de la empresa Accenture
Accenture
4,0 de 5 estrellas.
Recibí actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Accenture en Ashburn, VA

Evaluar a esta empresa
Estás viendo evaluaciones en Ashburn, VA, según tu ubicación actual.
¿No es tu ubicación deseada?Elegir otra
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,7Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 8 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 20.731 evaluaciones

Fast Paced organization

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
This is a great organization to work for if you are willing to put the time in. I was employed here on a contract to rebuild an enterprise channel partner organization.

Ventajas

Payscale

Desventajas

Very long work hours

Awesome

Great place to work. Flexibility of work schedule is not consistent in all contracts though. Leadership generally looks out for your best interest and if there is a training budget, they will provide.
Cultura laboral

Accenture is a great place to work

Accenture is a great place to work. I learned a lot about the work ethics of Accenture. Breaks are monitored very closely. One is given two 15 minute breaks. If lunch is taken one has to work extra time to make up for the time taken for lunch.

What you make of it

From my experience, if you want to just do typical day to day things that is fine. However, creating your own work and tasking yourself outside of normal business operations is much more rewarding.

Accenture

I greatly enjoyed my time with Accenture Federal Services. I would have stayed but grew tired in the position I held. I made several attempts to make a transition into other roles however nothing ever materialized. My management team was excellent especially those who directly managed me.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Calificá una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Compartí tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Productive and fun workplace

Fantastic work culture within the domain I was working on. Had really supportive team mates, mentors who would guide through during delivery. Indeed, great company to work for.

great place to work

A typical day of work consists of managing the lab infrastructure and environment. I expanded my knowledge and experience with vCenter and vSphere 4.1 and 5.0 as well as my knowledge of Microsoft Server 2008 and various Linux platforms. My coworkers are easy to work with and foster a great learning environment. The hardest part of the job is also the most rewarding part of the job, fixing issues that I am not familiar with. Once I research and implement the fix, I grow professionally. The most enjoyable part of the job is working together well with different departments/teams: storage, networking, Windows, Linux, etc. and learning from them.

Ventajas

Working with extremely smart individuals.

Desventajas

Working in contracting, can be an issue if contracts are not renewed
Cultura laboral

A great company that works with the latest technology

I've been able to grow within the company and learn a variety of skills. The company expects a lot of the employees and hires the best employees.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Querés saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en Accenture. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Hacé una pregunta

Puntuación general